Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells

Two days later, Madeline moved in again with Wren but they kept it a secret from their friends like they did before but this time it was Madeline's idea. Wren was smiling at the grace beside her as she was playing with her hand silently but with a happy expression. Madeline was wearing Wren's blue button up shirt that she loved and Wren was wearing a dark green sleeve shirt and grey PJ pants. Wren's smile grew when she saw Madeline blush.

"You're doing it again." said Madeline shyly.

"Doing what?"

"Staring at me." She looked up at her grinning, showing her the megawatt smile.

"I missed you so much. Having you back in my arms is the best feeling in the world. I really missed that."

Madeline got on top of Wren and captured her lips for a slow kiss then drew back, gazing at her eyes.

"When's the time to tell them?" asked Wren laughing softly with her.

Madeline sighed happily. "Honestly, I don't know. I just want you. All for me. Plus, they'll ask too many questions."

Wren smiled and tucked a hair behind her ear then grabbed Madeline's chin, not breaking the eye contact.

"Oh god! Stop doing that!" Madeline laughed again nervously and Wren sat up on the bed, letting Madeline sit on her lap.

"Let's get married." said Wren.

Madeline's laugh faded but it remained in her eyes. "What?"

"Marry me. Let's have our wedding tomorrow. We invite them all to the wedding and finally get married. I can't wait any longer. I want you to be my wife and have my last name already, Madeline."

"I'd want nothing but to marry you." She pecked her lips. "But I want it to be prefect and tomorrow's too soon for everyone to get ready."

Wren hung her head low thinking. "After tomorrow?"

Madeline laughed again and shook her head. "No, same problem. How about two or three weeks from now, huh?"

Wren's eyes lit up with happiness and excitement. "I mean it's a bit... kinda far for us but as long as I'll marry you I'm down for anything. Just for you."

Madeline grinned and stroked the back of her hair. "Also we need to get you back in shape. You've lost a lot of weight, Wren. I want you to look good in your wedding suit for me." She mumbled as she pecked her lips.

Wren grabbed Madeline's face and inched closer to her lips but right before their lips could meet and touch, they heard the doorbell.

Wren groaned, closing her eyes and Madeline kissed her cheek with a smile. "Probably it's the mailman." said Wren. "I'll be right back." Madeline got off of Wren so that she could answer the door.

Wren walked to the door, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand and took a deep breath as she held the door knob and turned it. She came face to face with three women, Monique, Elise and Emily. Her eyes went wide as she opened her mouth to speak but she couldn't. She and Madeline weren't ready yet to break the news, and seeing the three of them standing by the door was a complete surprise.

"Hey... you guys." said Wren nervously.

Emily and Monique walked past Wren to the living room and Wren frowned at them then faced Elise as she gave her a shrug with her hands shoved in her jacket pocket.

"Well, at least you're polite." said Wren and Elise chuckled lightly.

Wren shook her head and opened the door for Elise. They went to the living room and both women were pacing the room.