Chapter (39): Lethal Glares

Madeline woke up early before Wren and headed to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for both of them while Wren got up to take a shower before heading for work.

She made sausage egg casserole for both of them and two cups of hot coffee. Wren emerged from the room, buttoning her shirt on the way as she walked to Madeline who was putting her last touches on the table. She circled her arms around her from behind and kissed her temple before looking down at the plates and couldn't help but smile along with Madeline.

"Thank you." said Wren, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Do you love it?"

"I'm sure it's tasty. It smells really good already."

She kissed her cheek and Madeline turned around in her arms, facing her, giving her a sweet short kiss before walking to the kitchen counter.

Wren followed her and out of nowhere she lifted her off the ground, leading Madeline to squeal as she placed her on the counter top and got between her legs, laughing with her then locked lips with her again for a prolonged kiss this time.

"Did I tell you that my shirt looks good on you?" said Wren, leaning her forehead against Madeline's.

"You said that last night."

She pulled her by her shirt, capturing her lips in a fierce kiss that took Wren by surprise at first but then she leaned into the kiss and worked her own magic on Madeline.

Wren moved her hands from Madeline's waist and traced her fingertips all over her bare legs up to her underwear and then her stomach. She was savoring her lips softly then trailed down her neck, reaching her soft spot as her hands worked on pushing down the shirt to see the top of her chest.

Madeline wrapped her arms around her neck, biting back her moans when she felt Wren's lips not on her neck but on the top of her chest, biting it hard enough to leave a mark or two, leading her to breath heavily. She couldn't take it anymore, so she released a throaty moan, making Wren stop and meet her eyes with a devilish smile across her face.

"Well, that was worth it." said Wren pecking her lips and stroking her hair.

"Shut up." she said nervously and her cheeks turned crimson red.

"I left you a couple of hickeys that are red like your face right now."

Wren looked down at her chest, admiring her work. "Mmm, it was tempting. Giving you a few hickeys here and there especially when you're wearing my shirt this way, so I couldn't help it."

She kissed her cheek and pulled the shirt back on her, covering her smooth skin and lifted her off the counter, putting her back on the ground on her feet. "Come on let's have a real breakfast this time." She gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and pulled away from her. "I love you."

..................................................

Madeline walked to her desk, wearing a light blue button shirt to hide her hickeys and wore white jeans with flat shoes that matched her outfit's color.

Right before she could sit down, her phone buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out, seeing Eva calling her.

"Yep?" said Madeline.

"Hello, friend."

She smiled. "Hi."

"It's been a while since I've last seen you."

"Get to the point, Eva." She chuckled. "Let me guess, umm, you want to hang out today, right?"

"Well, yeah, but not today because I want it to be at night when everyone's done with their work."