Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Good. "

He took the mobile phone and turned it on, and saw that there were many messages on WeChat, and Ji Qingzhou picked up some relatively important ones and returned to the past. Then I changed my clothes and washed up and prepared to cook.

Chu Cheng woke up when he was washing, he slept late, it was inevitable that he was still a little sleepy, sat on the bed for a while, and then got out of bed to find Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou was cutting pears, preparing to cook a rock candy pear, when he saw that he was awake, and he said, "We will broadcast live in a moment."

"Okay." Chu Cheng nodded, he looked at Ji Qingzhou with half of the cut pear in his hand, and said to him, "Give me this half, I will not eat your cut."

"No," Ji Qingzhou looked up at him, "pears can't be eaten separately, and if they are eaten separately, they are separated."

Chu Cheng smiled, "You still believe this."

"Anyway, my mother has not eaten pears with me since I was a child." When he said this, he was suddenly a little sad, although they had not eaten pears separately, but they eventually separated.

Chu Cheng saw that he suddenly froze and asked him, "What's wrong, the face is so ugly." "

"It's all right."

Chu Cheng saw that his mouth was hard, thinking that he was thinking of the time when they were separated before, and coaxed in a warm voice, "It's okay, then we won't be separated without eating."

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

Chu Cheng suddenly thought of something and asked him, "When the host asked who can cook yesterday, why didn't you let me raise my hand?"

At this time, the camera brother was not there, and neither of them turned on the camera when they woke up, so Ji Qingzhou replied very crisply, "Didn't you say that you only made food for me?"

Chu Cheng didn't expect that he was actually for this reason, and laughed out loud at the moment.

Ji Qingzhou also feels that this reason is a bit childish, but people who are in love are not all like this, so generous, talk about what love, besides, the words are chu cheng said, it should be done when it comes.

"Am I wrong?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

"No, no." Chu Cheng just didn't expect this answer, "I'm very happy, really."

"But you can make it for your family." Ji Qingzhou said, "This is possible."

"Will you be willing now?"

Ji Qingzhou squinted his eyes at him, and Chu Cheng smiled, "I am willing, I am willing."

"Go turn on the camera, we're going to broadcast it."

"Okay." Chu Cheng walked over and turned on the camera, and put on Mai by the way.

Ji Qingzhou took out his mobile phone, opened the live broadcast app, and then handed the mobile phone to Chu Cheng.

After the bombardment of the first two days of live broadcasting and official announcements, netizens finally believed that Lian Jingxing and Yu Anyi were now recording the same variety show after being shocked, and this variety show with the names of two people occupied the hot search for two days, and the screen was brushed on the forum for two days. Everyone has discussed who the next live star will be, speculating that according to the practice of the program group, there should be a live broadcast this morning, and the live broadcast app has been opened and waiting.