"Well, now the groups will bring you the ingredients for today's dinner, it's a pity, Ren Zhen's group, there is nothing." But that's okay, these two apples can be given to you.

Ren Zhen took the apple and thanked him.

Lian Jingxing took the lead in taking the best ingredients, Ji Qingzhou followed close behind, everyone took the corresponding ingredients according to the ranking, and when it came to Yu Anyi, she held two steamed buns, and some of them could not get out of their mouths.

"Now, the guests can go back and prepare your dinner for today, after dinner, we will have a wonderful bonfire party, and everyone is welcome to participate."

The crowd let out a "yes" and walked back with their ingredients.

Ji Qingzhou saw that Yu Anyi and Guan Xiayun only had two steamed buns, so he invited, "Anyi, you either don't go back and eat directly at my house."

Yu Anyi was still worried about how to eat these two steamed buns, when he suddenly heard his words, he immediately stopped worrying, "Good."

she handed the steamed bun to Ji Qingzhou, "For you, food expenses."

Ji Qingzhou took over, "Just right, I can give you fried steamed bun slices."

"Okay." Yu Anyi said happily.

When Guan Xiayun saw this, he smiled slightly at Ji Qingzhou and said softly, "Thank you."

Chu Cheng looked at her and did not speak.

The four of them returned to Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng's house, and Ji Qingzhou washed his hands, opened the refrigerator, and took some dishes out.

"I'll help you wash your dishes." Pipe Xia Yun Dao.

"Okay, you can wash these dishes." Ji Qingzhou put the dishes that needed to be washed into a basin.

Guan Xiayun took the basin, scooped the water in the urn, and began to wash the vegetables, while Ji Qingzhou began to pan for rice.

They don't have rice cookers here, so steamed rice is also steamed on the stove top. Ji Qingzhou didn't want to make a fire now, so he didn't rush to steam the rice, and when Guan Xiayun finished washing the vegetables, he began to cut the vegetables.

"What are you going to do?" Guan Xiayun asked him.

"Just these dishes, make scrambled eggs with tomatoes, eggplant, fried meat with green peppers, and shredded sour and spicy potatoes." Inside, eggplant, green peppers, and shredded meat are all ingredients in the refrigerator, "Oh yes, you can also fry a steamed bun."

"Okay, then I'll give you a hand and cut the vegetables for you."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Guan Xiayun said, and then thought of something and laughed, the whole person looked very bright and gentle, "In itself, we take advantage of you."

Her voice was very soft, it sounded very comfortable, Ji Qingzhou felt that her personality and Yu Anyi's straight-forward personality were somewhat complementary, no wonder the two people could become friends. He handed the egg to Guan Xiayun and asked her to beat the egg in the bowl, while he began to peel the potatoes and prepare to shred.

Ji Qingzhou's knife work was good, guan Xiayun watched his movements and couldn't help but praise, "You cut potato shreds much better than I cut."

"Just practice more."

"Then I'll try it when I get home." Guan Xiayun took a tomato and came over, "I'll help you cut this."

"Okay." Ji Qingzhou Road.

They also didn't have a kitchen in this room, so Ji Qingzhou put the board on the table and cut the vegetables on the table. Chu Cheng originally wanted to help him lay the groundwork, but Guan Xiayun naturally took over this job, and it was obviously better than what he did, so he didn't do it again.

He leaned over and watched Guan Xiayun and Ji Qingzhou chatting while cutting vegetables, and he could see the faint light in Guan Xiayun's eyes when she looked at Ji Qingzhou,—— and there was Ji Qingzhou in her eyes.

Chu Cheng thought about it, turned around and Yu Anyi said, "Go, take you to see our family's stove."

Yu Anyi did not doubt that he followed him out of the door, Chu Cheng pulled Yu Anyi to the side, and said to the camera brother, "Let's say two words, give me two minutes."

After saying that, he pulled Yu Anyi to the back of the pear tree in the courtyard.

"What are you going to say to me?" So mysterious. Yu Anyi shut down Mai himself, and helped Chu Cheng also shut up Mai, wondering.

Chu Cheng asked him, "Guan Xiayun likes Ji Qingzhou?"