So Yu An Yi reluctantly looked at Qin Weiming and said, "Record it, don't be a demon." "

Even Jingxing didn't expect her to say such a sentence, he also thought that with Yu Anyi's personality, even if he didn't rush Qin Weiming away, he wouldn't pay any more attention to him, he didn't expect that she would say so.

When Chu Cheng saw this, he and Lian Jingxing said, "Then re-record it according to what you said before."

After he finished speaking, Qin Weiming suddenly walked toward him again and handed the mobile phone to him, "He has something to say to you."

Chu Cheng took over, Qin Shuang listened to a rough idea on the phone, knowing that Qin Weiming also apologized, seeing the situation Chu Cheng they did not intend to continue to pursue, then said, "Xiao Cheng, now Wei Ming also apologized, you also plan to re-record, then this matter is like this." I have been optimistic about this variety show for a long time, invest in this piece or I will come, you are fun, is it? I promise that there will be no more chaos in the unknown. "

"Okay." Chu Cheng didn't care about this matter, "I didn't intend to meddle in this area, purely because I wasn't used to Qin Weiming threatening the program team with you."

"I don't know if he doesn't understand things, you don't have to take care of him, I'll teach him later, rest assured."

"Hmm."

"Then you go and record it, and have fun."

Chu Cheng laughed, "Borrow your auspicious words."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone and returned the phone to Qin Weiming.

Qin Weiming looked at him, his expression was a little strange, as if he was dissatisfied and helpless, and finally turned around and walked to the other side.

Qin Shuang and Chu Cheng finished talking on the phone, and then called the director, saying that he and Chu Cheng had already talked about it, he would not withdraw investment, Chu Cheng would not invest, today's facts are sorry, it will not be like this in the future.

The director saw that this drama could be regarded as over, and quickly responded, "Good."

Although he knew that Chu Cheng's identity was not ordinary, he thought that it should be similar to Qin Weiming, they were all idle rich brothers, so they had leisure and elegance to record variety shows, and as a result, this fight was fought, and it was Chu Cheng who won.

It seems that this invisible mountain dew is the real Buddha.

The director quickly got into working order, had the cameras turn on, and the guests adjusted their state and began to re-record.

The host stepped forward to stand up, counted their money one by one, and interacted with the guests during the period, adding some laughter and relaxing the mood of the guests. When he finally walked to Qin Weiming's side, Qin Weiming took out the money, the host counted, and instantly understood why he wanted to lie, it was really too much, in the case of everyone being unified on 40, only Qin Weiming's group was 38, which was a little too little.

"38" The moderator announced.

Ren Zhen smiled and continued, "I can shoot drama, I really can't sell goods." "

The host immediately continued, and the two people sang and sang, which seemed to be harmonious.

"Then the last ones this time are Ren Zhen and Qin Weiming."

Ren Zhen laughed at himself, "Am I the game black hole in this variety show?"

Ji Qingzhou felt that she was very powerful at this point, even if she had just experienced something unpleasant with everyone, but her mentality adjusted quickly, not only when nothing happened, but also posted a "game black hole" for herself. She really fits the circle very well.