Qin Weiming was shocked, he didn't expect Ren Zhen to take the responsibility on himself, but this matter should not be admitted at all, admitting what others would think of himself! This idiot!

He still wanted to argue, the phone in his hand rang, Qin Weiming picked it up and looked at it, saw that it was his cousin, and answered, "Uncle."

"Who just hung up my phone?" Give him the phone! "

Qin Weiming heard the words and handed the mobile phone to Chu Cheng, who took it in his hand and "fed" it.

Qin Shuang had just finished scolding Chu Cheng in the office, and at this moment, it was a sentence on the spot, "What is not to bother me to pay attention!" Which one are you?! This variety show I invested in how not to bother me to pay attention to! Believe it or not, I'll let you get out of this variety show right now! "

"I'm sorry, the current situation is not that I rolled out of this variety show, but Qin Weiming may have to get out of this variety show."

"You dare! What is your name? You give the phone to the director, and I want to see if he dares to let The Unknown leave. "

"Why bother with the director? I mean, I'm probably going to replace you as an investor in this show, and you're not even an investor, and you're talking to the director."

Qin Shuang was simply laughed at by him, "You're crazy? Which one of you? "

"Chu Cheng." Chu Cheng said calmly, "But I guess you may not know me."

Qin Shuang really hadn't heard of this name, Chu Cheng? Who knows which hairy boy this is, the surname Chu he has only heard of two, one is Chu Yuanshan, the other is Chu Xin, Chu Cheng is which onion! "Well, you wait, I'm now..."

Wait, Qin Shuang suddenly thought of something, Chu Xin, Chu Cheng, these two names...

"What is your relationship with Chu Xin?"

"Yo, you seem to know my brother."

Qin Shuang: ...

He knew there must be something wrong with these two names looking so much!

Qin Shuang has some collapse, the film and television industry has made money in the past two years, so he will often invest in some variety shows, TV series and the like, and therefore, he has invested in several TV series produced by Western Entertainment, and has met with the current president of Western Entertainment. Although it was only a few faces, Qin Shuang also admitted that there were talented people in the Jiangshan Dynasty, and Chu Xin was indeed a capable person.

Their Qin family is inferior to the Chu family, so they can't produce this kind of talent, Qin Shuang always persuades himself so much, just watching the younger generations of other people's families mixed up, their own juniors will only be idle, Qin Shuang will occasionally feel a little sighing.

However, now, the next generation of their family's indisputable anger even had a dispute with Chu Xin's younger brother! Qin Shuang felt a faint pain in his temples. Although he does not remember the name Chu Cheng, he vaguely remembers that others have said that the two sons of the Chu family are not small, the eldest son managed the entertainment company under the group, and now he has become an industry giant, and the younger son has chosen to start his own business and enter the cultural industry. He didn't have much contact with the cultural industry, so naturally he hadn't heard Chu Cheng's name, but he didn't expect to hear it today.

"So, Xiao Cheng, I think there is a misunderstanding between us." Qin Shuang said awkwardly.

From the moment Chu Cheng mentioned Chu Xin, he guessed that he should know Chu Xin, and sure enough, this was not, his attitude immediately changed.

"What's the misunderstanding?" Chu Cheng smiled.

"This matter, in fact, is not a big deal, so you first give the mobile phone to the unknown, I will say two words to him, and then I will talk to you."

Chu Cheng glanced at Qin Weiming and handed the phone back, "He has something to say to you."

Qin Weiming took it in doubt, and heard his cousin angrily say, "You honestly tell me, what the hell happened!" Don't say that the program group suddenly changed the rules and did not record well, you said what is going on between you and Chu Cheng, why do you have a dispute, he said to let you leave this variety show! "

Qin Weiming was stunned for a moment, hindering his face, so he had to go to the side, said the truth of the matter, and insisted, "He wronged me!"

"You fart! Qin Weiming, I don't know what you look like, if he had wronged you, you would have thrown the money in his face and made him kneel down to apologize to you, you are now messing around and not telling me the truth, is it not your own loss! "

"Even if I lose money, now that things have reached this point, I can still admit it!"

"That's not your own!" Record a program you can record the heart machine, you have this brain how to usually work do not know how to use! I tell you, I invested a lot of money in this show, I can't withdraw my investment, you go to reconcile with Chu Cheng now, turn this matter over, and don't provoke him in the future. "

"Why, I went to bow my head to him, so how can I continue to record later?"

"Then you don't record, you and the program team go to talk about the termination of the contract, the liquidated damages you pay yourself, I will not speak for you."

"You didn't have that attitude before." Qin Weiming felt that his cousin had changed.

"You didn't tell me before that you were arguing with Chu Cheng!" Qin Shuang felt tired, "Don't you see that I don't want to provoke him?" Otherwise I can talk nonsense with you for so long? I don't even want to provoke him, you have to be more energetic here. You yourself are unreasonable, bow your head and apologize, what's wrong? This matter is so fixed, I am busy all day, and I have to wipe your ass! "

"Why are you so afraid of him, in terms of age, he has to call you uncle!"

"Uncle has fart use, I saw his brother don't I have to call him brother Chu Zong, met his father, oh, I don't even have the qualifications to see his father!" Got it! Qin Shuang roared angrily, this fool, must he say something so obvious!

Qin Weiming was a little surprised, he had always felt that his uncle was also a figure with some face in the industry, and was he so much different from Chu Cheng's father? No wonder he changed his attitude since Chu Cheng declared his name.

"What else are you doing?" Go apologize!

Qin Weiming couldn't, he walked back again, he looked at Chu Cheng, he really couldn't say that he had lied, but once Qin Shuang didn't stand on his side, the program team wouldn't stand on his side, and would definitely change the rules and re-record according to what Lian Jingxing said, let the staff count the money, then he would also be exposed.

If the strike is recorded, not only does he need to pay liquidated damages, Ren Zhen also needs it, then Qin Shuang will definitely be dissatisfied with himself, the family will ask himself why he came back so early, Qin Shuang will definitely explain the reason, and then his parents will definitely be angry.

After some thought, Qin Weiming chose a statement that was most favorable to himself, "I lied, we lost the morning game, Xiao Zhen was very uncomfortable, saying that she did not want to be the last place in this competition." I want to make Xiao Zhen a little happier, so I lied, and then in order not to be found out, let Xiao Zhen lose face, I have been unwilling to let the program team count the money, sorry. "

Everyone heard the words, couldn't help but look at the people around them, their eyes were surprised, although they also felt that Qin Weiming should have lied, otherwise he would not have been unwilling to let the program team investigate, but at this time he suddenly apologized, and it was really a bit of a surprise.

Ji Qingzhou thought about the surprise in Ren Zhen's eyes when he heard Qin Weiming report the number 49, and the tone and attitude of Qin Weiming when he just yelled at Ren Zhen, "You shut up", it didn't look like he did this for Ren Zhen's sake at all, he just looked at Ren Zhen's eyes, and he almost didn't scold her directly.