Ji Qingzhou took two quick steps in a hurry, turned back to him and made a grimace, Chu Cheng quickly chased up, Ji Qingzhou continued to walk faster, Chu Cheng walked faster than him, Ji Qingzhou was aroused by him to be competitive, three steps and two steps to catch up with him.

Liu Zitong was shocked to see that the two of them suddenly turned on the race walking mode, "Why are the two of them still getting faster and faster?" Not tired? That's horrible, isn't it! "

Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng fought hard, neither of them wanted to lag behind each other, and finally surpassed Ren Zhen's husband and caught up with Liu Zixin, who was the first to set off. Liu Zixin looked at the two of them in surprise, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng were also a little surprised, they didn't expect them to catch up with the first place.

Liu Zixin saw that his advantage was not guaranteed, and immediately accelerated his speed, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng also accelerated their speed, and the three of them fought hard for a while, and finally reached the starting point almost at the same time.

When he put down the empty bucket, Ji Qingzhou felt as if he had been given a new life. He sat on the bench and rested for a while, but saw Liu Zixin pick up the bucket and set off again. Isn't he tired?! Ji Qingzhou complained in his heart, rest for a while, kiss! Don't be in such a hurry! What do I do with you like this!

However, Liu Zixin could not hear his cries in his heart at all, and he walked forward with a flat burden, respecting his duties and dedicating himself to his duties like a sand monk who had been carrying a burden. Ji Qingzhou couldn't, so he had to pick up the bucket as well, and Chu Cheng said, "Let's go handsome, don't rest, there are still several buckets to pick."

Chu Cheng heard the words and didn't want to remember it. He's a president, isn't it enough to pick a bucket? I even had to pick several barrels! Carrying water is bitter for a while, and carrying water has always been bitter.

Ji Qingzhou reached out and pulled him up from the bench, "The last one, I have to pick one more time, you forgot."

Chu Cheng did forget, "It's too cruel."

"So come on."

The two had to set off again and go back to the well to fetch water.

By the end of the task of carrying water, everyone had basically become a waste, sitting on a small bench one by one, rubbing their shoulders.

Chu Cheng wanted to look at Ji Qingzhou's shoulder, but seeing that no one else had such an intimate move, he had to give up.

The host looked at their loveless faces and cruelly reminded, "Although I know that this is cruel, the last place in this round of competition is Ren Zhen and Qin Weiming."

Qin Weiming's face was a little ugly, and Ren Zhen was also very tired, just looking at the camera, he wailed for the variety show effect.

"The first place is Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui."

Li Yiming and Zhang Jiarui slapped their palms and said "Yes" happily.

"Now, the other guests can go back to the house to rest and cook, and Ren Zhen and Qin Weiming need to pick up another load of water after that."

Li Yiming heard this and said to the host, "Is this load of water for us?" Then we don't want it, can we not let the true sister pick them.

"It doesn't work." The host said, "That's the rule of the game.

When Li Yiming saw this, he scratched his head, and he couldn't say anything more.

When Chu Cheng saw that he said they could go back, he immediately stood up and said to Ji Qingzhou, "Let's go, let's go back."