"You guys, dating?" He looked at Ji Qingzhou, and after saying that, he glanced at Ying Nian again, "It looks okay."

Ying Nian smiled slightly.

Ji Qingzhou said helplessly, "Of course not, the two of us are partners who recorded variety shows together, met on the road, did not eat, and only came to eat together." "

"Met on the way? Come here for dinner together? Yao Xiuyuan felt that Ji Qingzhou's mouth was quite capable of weaving, "Do you know how long in advance this store has to make an appointment?" Can you stop by for a meal?

Ji Qingzhou really didn't know, he heard the words, unconsciously looked at Ying Nian, only to feel that Ying Nian should have been preparing for this Valentine's Day for a long time.

"I set it up in advance." Ying Nian saw Yao Xiuyuan suspicious, and explained for Ji Qingzhou, "I made an appointment, but that person was not available today, just when I met Qingzhou again, I thought that the seat was also fixed, the dishes were also fixed, the money was also spent, and it was wasted if I didn't eat, so I invited Qingzhou to come over." When he finished, he asked softly, "Are you going to eat together?" Anyway, I ordered enough dishes."

Yao Xiuyuan looked at him suspiciously for a while, and suddenly remembered something as if he wanted to ask him, but before he could say anything, he pressed down again, just said, "I don't need it, I still have an appointment."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Ji Qingzhou, turned and walked inside.

Ji Qingzhou felt that his glance was somewhat meaningful, but he also felt that he had not done anything wrong, so he did not take it seriously.

Ying Nian saw him gone before asking, "Your friend?"

"Friend of a friend." Ji Qingzhou Road.

Ying Nian nodded and didn't say much.

Yao Xiuyuan walked to his mother's box while sending a WeChat message to Chu Cheng: Dude, what are you doing at home without going to work on Valentine's Day? Pick a hat?

Chu Cheng: ??? Speak human language.

Yao Xiuyuan: I just met your little lover, do you know what he is doing?

Chu Chengxin said what else could he do, either at home or in the hospital, could he still wander the streets on Valentine's Day?

"What are you doing?"

Yao Xiuyuan: I'm dating someone!

Chu Cheng: ???!!!! Are you blind?

Yao Xiuyuan was speechless: I won't be blind if you are blind, I saw it with my own eyes, ho, don't say it, the other party is still quite handsome, a small white face.

Chu Cheng felt that this was impossible, "Are you sure you read it correctly?"

"I've talked to your little lover." Yao Xiuyuan replied, "He still knows me, I'm blind, he's blind too!"

"Where did you meet?" Chu Cheng asked.

Yao Xiuyuan: Yu Jing.

Chu Cheng: ... He's still willing to spend money.

Chu Cheng felt that his young son was really in a rebellious period, and the money he gave him to let him spend it like this!

Yao Xiuyuan: It's not the money your little lover spent, the little white-faced one who spent it, saying that the person who said that he was dating didn't come, and just happened to meet your little lover, so invite him to dinner.

Chu Cheng: Do you believe?

Yao Xiuyuan: Do I believe it matters? Not my little lover.

Chu Cheng: ...