Omake 3: The Invasion of Judgemental Apocalypse

Comenzar desde el principio

The day when Asmodeus has made his declaration was the day the Empire has suffered the worst invasion in.... well, ever.

And what an invasion the Empire suffered.

One day when Asmodeus has made his speech by appearing on some sort of magical hologram that appeared up in the sky, the citizens who had suffered from the corruption of the Empire, waste no time, albeit reluctantly, get on their praying stance and chant the phrase that Asmodeus had given them.

Many would think that such a thing would be ridiculous, borderline fantastical even. However, when the first had prayed, chant and suddenly disappeared in a blinding red light, those who have suffered take no issue in chanting the phrase that were given by the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells.

Reports have indicated on how the population of the Capital had been reduced considerably and time and time again, all the citizens, the prisoners and even the slaves have all disappeared from thin air, out of sight from the authority figures, the slave masters' sight and everything else until finally, the Capital has become nothing more than a nearly deserted ghost town.

The already terrible economy of the Empire has been downgraded considerably and seriously enough, the only inhabitants of the Empire are usually the nobles, the merchants and many others.

And really, all of them are all corrupt and decadent fools who no longer have any victims for them to play with and now, they care more about arguing, manipulating and stabbing each other out to satisfy their insatiable craving to inflicting pain, fear and misery in anyway possible.

The soldiers were there to keep order of the Capital and no bribes are more than capable of keeping order at any cost. Some, however, were willing to blackmail the Prime Minister at living them alone but they were killed under orders of the Prime Minister Honest.

This is proven to be a moot point as the Capital is still deserted and the economy is plummeting and everyone is trying to gain any power they can have in the Empire as a civil war occurred, resulting the Empire literally suffering from even more considerable damage than it was ever before.

But right now, at the very least the Prime Minister's faction won and even gaining the money needed to gained a considerable amount of hired warriors, mercenaries, criminals and others to push back against the invasion from Asmodeus and his Tartarus Empire.

Unfortunately, it was proven to be a extreme point of inevitable judgement.
____________________________________________

The Capital is being under siege.

Everything is burning.

Destruction is at every corner.

The screams of people dying are everywhere.

The Empire is teetering on the brink of defeat.

And nothing they can do to survive against a far more superior force.

"Don't stop now. Push back at any cost. Don't you dare run away from the battle soldier or you will be-AAAGGHHH!?" That was the Imperial Captain was about to say before he was killed by a stray fireball.

The many soldiers of the Empire all watched as their captain is killed and burned by one of the Tartarus Empire's flaming birds who flies up into the sky and continuously spitting fire balls and breathing flames from their mouth as all the soldiers that were struck by the flying fire birds were all burned and die in the horrible way possible.

It was a battle in the middle of the night and the so-called proud soldiers of the Empire were defending the Capital in all their dying breath against the coming of the Tartarus Empire.