"That's it." Jiang Nan nodded, "Xiao Ji's body is important, you take him to change clothes first, and when Xiao Ji finishes changing clothes, we will talk about it." 

"Well," Chu Cheng replied, looking at Chen Jiyuan, he saw that there was anger and doubt in Chen Jiyuan's eyes, Chu Cheng laughed sarcastically, turned and walked towards Ji Qingzhou.

Chen Jiyuan glared at him and unconsciously clenched his fists.

Ji Qingzhou and the director and producer said a word, which followed Chu Cheng away.

The director and the assistant director looked at each other, and after Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou left, they asked Xiang Jiang Nan, "Sister Jiang, who is this?"

Chen Jiyuan's agent also said angrily, "Yes, Jiang Producer, who is this, so crazy, you see what our family's home source has been beaten by him."

Jiang Nan took a look at Chen Jiyuan, only to find that Chu Cheng's hands were really cruel, Chen Jiyuan, a star who ate by his face, was stunned and his nose was blue and swollen, and the corners of his mouth were still bleeding. Where has Chen Jiyuan experienced this kind of thing, staring at Jiang Nan with hatred, "Is this how the crew works?" One of my cast members was beaten by an outsider, and the scene was as motionless as if it were dead, Ginger Productions, this is your crew."

Jiang Nan was also not happy in her heart, she gave Chu Cheng a good guarantee on the front foot, and in the early morning, she instructed various departments to respect Ji Qingzhou, and as a result, Chen Jiyuan on the back foot began to play yin, wasn't this a punch in her face?

"What are you shouting," Jiang Nan said sharply, "so many people, why do you just hit one, don't you have points in your own heart?" Fight is beaten, quan should be beaten to buy a lesson, you should also be taught a lesson?"

Chen Jiyuan didn't expect her to say this, and laughed angrily, "Jiang Producer, I don't like to hear you say this."

"Chen Jiyuan." Jiang Nan looked at him with his hands in his pockets, "Before you did those small actions, you did it, I gave you this face, I don't pursue it, but I advise you to stop here, this circle is more than you have the ability to do it, you have already provoked the wrong people, in the future it is still humble."

"What do you mean?" Chen Jiyuan didn't understand, but he quickly reacted and asked, "Who the hell just hit me?"

"Chu Cheng, the boss of the new culture, the second young master of the Chu Group, the dramas that have exploded in recent years are all copyrights bought from his hands, including the ancient doll that let you step up to the throne."

Chen Jiyuan couldn't believe it, "How is it possible that the boss of the new culture is so young?"

"Yeah, that's in my twenties." The assistant director couldn't believe it.

Jiang Nan looked at him, "So, am I lying to you?" 

"Of course not." The assistant director was dumbfounded.

Jiang Nan looked at him, remembered what he had done before, sneered, and secretly said, you also ask for more blessings.

The assistant director was so laughed at by her sneer that he directly lowered his head and did not dare to speak again. Chen Jiyuan was stunned in the same place, how could he not believe that the boss of the new culture was so young, Ji Qingzhou, was actually the younger brother of chu cheng, the boss of the new culture? How is this possible!

Chu Cheng was worried that Ji Qingzhou had a cold, and as soon as he got into the nanny car, he asked Xiao Qian to take out his clothes and towels, "Wipe it, change your clothes, don't get cold for a while."