-Rainy day-

(You know readers.... I did precise that I wouldn't give context..... That means 1 was not automatically the worst outcome, I precised that it wasn't but you know? It slightly annoyed me that I think the message didn't go through or that just all just 1 because you didn't want to be different from other commenters... So you get what you wanted. I'll be evil. And I'll show you true pain, prepare yourselves hehehe.)

(And yes I am aware the diary pages went from 2020 to 2022. It was a mistake but now it stays lol, I am adapting the following chapters to fit with the mistake.)

I was currently walking across the city towards the left side, nearing the place that was the source of much pain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was currently walking across the city towards the left side, nearing the place that was the source of much pain.

The school I thought I would be dying in.

The school where the first living human, I met after finding a place to stay at, died.

The library I convinced that man to shot himself in to save Vic and Hope.

The soccer stadium where I shot the two boy.

This part of the city was never kind to me in the slightest but I will not let it get the best of me, this is my town, I am the master and not it.

I approached the little local hospital and pushed open the swinging doors.

I tied my hair back but smiled at its reflection in the mirror, liking the color I chose to paint it as from the multiple I brought back from the hair saloon from the neighboring town.... I needed a little change and Vic helped, her hands were stained that color for so long.

It hadn't been two weeks and it already started to fade a little but I don't care I like it.

I looked around the reception area, already swinging before I knew what was about, seeing the movement from the corner of my eye and felt bone break.

"I am getting stronger?" I asked, resting the bat on the ground, raising a brow, I had been breaking in skulls with a simple swing for a while but I was finding myself becoming faster with my swings and I jogged everywhere.

I spun the bat, looking at the wood, some of it was visibly used, wood chipping off and cracked at the top, now the top along with the handle was duct-taped so it would hold without breaking more. 

"You saved me from the start.... Thank you." I said, holding it gently, reminding myself how the boy that died for me to have this bat looked like, I will not let myself forget anyone I met, not the bad not the good, everyone must be remembered.... And humanity might survive in my heart.

I walked through the halls, checking the shelves and drawers, finding a few useful things here and there like a medical book about how to treat injuries and symptoms, needles, sutures, a tourniquet and kid's toys.

When I was making my way out I went through a different way, still disposing of husks, I'll drag them outside after I am done to burn them.

I opened a room and froze at the gargoyle, tho they weren't like the rest.

I approached the transparent medical crib thingy, frowning at the baby husk.

"I am sorry, you'd have had such a long life before you if it wasn't for this mess." I pulled my gun out, I know I was wasting a bullet but I am not strong enough to do it any other way.

I held it and pressed it against the forehead of the husk.

"I hope you have a better chance in whatever other place you end up at and that the rest of humanity there will welcome you with open arms.

BANG!!

I put the gun away and stepped out of the room.

I walked outside wordlessly, staring at my feet.

Suddenly I saw a drop of water hit the ground followed by many more.

"Damn, what a day for it to rain." I said, looking up at the clear blue sky, the drops still falling.