-Banter-

(I had an idea but IDk who it would interest but I am still running it by you and also giving you yet another chapter to accompany it... So we all know Andie is basically a Y/N but with her own personality, never getting a skin tone, eye color, hair color, description. My idea would be this. Writing another story in the same universe so it is easier for me with a true Y/N of sorts, you never met Andie or in any canon story, like if Andie is in america for example Y/N is in Europe, but the twist here would be that at the end of each chapter I give you readers options you can vote on, like I'll write the story but Y/N will have a few choices you will decide on and I have no say in it outside of proposing the ideas... What are you saying? Interested? Because I'd be up to do it. You'll get an interesting story with some of it's future between your hands and if you are not careful (And I will not go easy) you could kill Y/N and the story would be over I suppose.... And just so you know I am not promising the husks will be the same even if i said so, maybe I'll completely change idk.) (NEW EDIT: I am having trouble with that book, I'll re-upload it when I have time for it)

It hadn't snowed in a week.... I'd hope in February! God, winter this year was not letting up.... And it is still not warm, just not snowing.

And yuppy, I didn't have to scrap the corpse of Cody off the mattresses, boy came to his senses.

I was currently sitting in the little bar right next to the restaurant with the mushrooms along with the grumpy boy and the rest.... It was tense.

"--And here the gin, I don't know the others, never tasted them." I said, just listing of the alcohol while pointing my flashlight at the bottles I brought over from the restaurant to add to the stash already here.

"This is quite a stash, I'd have given a fortune for it before now." Adar said, holding the tequila like if it was a baby.

"Drunkard." Lucy said and he laughed.

"I admit it, I wanted to keep these as last resort." I tapped a bottle still on the shelf. "In case we don't find disinfectant anymore these can be used.... I would advise against that." Cody was walking around as I sat on the counter, on edge because of us all of course, having picked up an unopened can of beer. He did have his own weapons, I knew I couldn't reason with him to give them to me but we all were more armed then he was by himself.

"I wouldn't dare, I think it has gone solid in the can." He said, shaking it but hearing no noise from inside. He tossed it in the air before throwing it on a table.

"Adar no, at home." I told him as the typical noise of a cap being twisted off was heard. "It is winter but I am not having you drunk ass out in husk land." I sighed. "I learnt my lesson."

"You got drunk? Here?" Jasmine gasped. "And you tell me I can't even taste it!"

"You can't, too young, when you are older, then maybe." I told her. "And I did, after Adam, the dude that made me flip out on you Adar when we met because your names were so similar. I had no remorse in dying then, I lived as you all see but I could have very well died."

"He was a bastard I guess."

"Jasmine, language."

"Suck my ass."

I sighed as everyone, even Cody, mister grumpy pants himself, was amused by my dismay.

"Stop being mean too her." Lucy said teasingly. "Andie doesn't like it."

"Lucy I will show you the door."

"Snowflake."

"Trash."

"Monkey brains."

"Horse turd."

"Fuck face."

"Ass-hat."

"Oh jesus." I hear Adar's mutter but I was not about to lose this fight, finding myself grinning to myself at the stupidity of it.