-'Normal' Day-

I sat in the office writing.

There was a sort of monotony to life now, lonely quiet life

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There was a sort of monotony to life now, lonely quiet life.

I closed the notebook and turned back to the really quickly made sketches.

"Four types of husks seen since the start of the Great Silence. Type A, human looking." I spoke to the fish in their bowls, I might go mad if I have no one to talk too....

I glued the squared paper into the notebook I opened again.

I also scribbled a quick few things on the paper that seemed important and that I knew about these things

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I also scribbled a quick few things on the paper that seemed important and that I knew about these things.

"Type B husks also called Dries by me since.... Like stiff and skin suctioned on bone."

"I should not just sketch and take time to draw but who'd look at these drawings anyway? Only I understand myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I should not just sketch and take time to draw but who'd look at these drawings anyway? Only I understand myself. Type C's aka Brutes are annoying, need to reach the brain through the face, that's why I am learning about guns and why I did two things. Tape a knife solidly to a broom handle and fucking learnt how to stab with the short sword... I have a lot of time to learn."

"Type-D, sniffers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Type-D, sniffers.... Oh my favorite! Those shit heads still give me the creeps and I only saw two more, the improvised spear it also really good against them since they are blind and their arms are the same length as normal husks, so it will stab itself on the spear before it can do anything to me."

"And they are frail

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And they are frail.... For now that's all I found out, something to add?" A bubble came from Jessy's mouth. "Excellent idea I will go outside."

I went outside, holding a little metal cup that was once used in the restaurant behind two houses after the bridge, the bottom of it had 'If you steal this cup, bring it to the brewery and we'll give you a tour'.

"Well there is no brewery.... Should I try learning how to do alcohol? The bottles, they may be sealed, but they have a perishing date on beer and all, oh well I'll just stick to the harder stuff." I talked to myself as I always did, I don't know why...

With the cup I took water from the water collection system and filled a watering can, I had brought back many other containers... I even took a huge risk opening the front gate and pushing one of those huge metal grey bins inside, cleaned it out and it was an emergency water storage, I filled it up and will use it if no rain will fall.

I drank from the cup as I carried the can to the dirt, watering the growing plants there, small skewers in the dirt for now to help the plants stand. 

I looked up at the back wall of the school with a frown.

All that were lost.

The Boy.
The Person.
Nancy.
David.
Jack.

May they rest in piece.

I had spray painted it on the wall, it was big enough to fit the many other people I will see and will see die... Always die... Never stay...

I finished watering the plants, the locking of the gate was made more permanent with metal wire, duct tape, zip-ties, caulk from the hardware store. 

The mats were more securely tied there with the large amount of tape and then the small metal wire was stabbed through it going back and forth through the mat and tape, making it more solid, the gaps in the wall and ground were filled with caulk no one could see in for sure and the zip-ties were used to hold small pieces of barbwire fence, the height the length of my forearm and length the length of my arm, zip-tied to the outside and all off that spray painted black from inside and outside for a bit more protection from the elements, the rope still hell the gate closed as who knows when I'll need to open it for real.... I added a few zip-ties between them tho.

I sat down, I finally opened the roof top door and had been bringing back gardening stuff and those huge plastic bags of dirt, spreading it in pots on the roof and planting all sorts of things, even taking the few plants already alive and grown that I could, forcing me to create another watering station up there.

I had watered them earlier so I didn't need to go up there, as I set the can down I just touched the cloth of the clothes line between a tree and window.... Still wet.

"There is so many things I still don't have that I'd need." I groaned, sitting on the one step there was up to the school's door and took a new spare bat, tape, hammer and nails, I had started this yesterday but I got distracted. Stabbing nails through the duct tape and taping them to new the bat tightly, mine having a bit of wear but it was holding on good, simply adding a layer of smoothed out duct tape so it was stronger and wouldn't break near the handle.

I laid back, head on the rubbery plastic of the welcome mat I had brought back too.

"I need to make a run..." I sighed to myself, I never have enough, something is always missing...

Kenopsiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें