Chapter 1021 - Chapter 1030

Chapter 1021 - The Government Should Award You!

"Is this the so-called Insight?"

After receiving Fang Qiu's help, Xu Fei, who was wearing a white coat and had a handsome face, couldn't help trembling with excitement.

"I actually used Insight! I did it!"

The moment he finished using Insight, Xu Fei jumped up and was excited like a child.

After a long while, he finally managed to calm down.

"Wait a minute," he said.

Suppressing the excitement in his heart, Xu Fei took a deep breath and immediately walked toward the traditional Chinese medicine cabinet. He took out something from one of the drawers of the cabinet.

"This is for you."

He walked up to Fang Qiu and handed him what he had just taken out of the drawer, saying, "You deserve this jade card for what you did for Chinese Medicine."

Fang Qiu took a look.

It was the Highly-skilled Doctor Certification engraved with the word "Xu".

"Thank you, senior!"

Fang Qiu was overjoyed and immediately took the jade card.

"I still need to collect 14 such jade cards before I will be recognized as a highly-skilled doctor," he thought.

He put away the jade card.

"Senior, I still have another request," he said.

"Go ahead," Xu Fei replied.

"I came here mainly to ask for your help in creating some test papers. I don't know when I will be able to meet you again, senior. I think I may need your help someday, so I hope that you can lend me a hand one day if I need your help," Fang Qiu said.

He was really worried about the old master while fighting to prevent the Chinese Medicine Conference from being postponed. From that time on, he had known that he must take action and couldn't place all his hopes on the Chinese Medicine Conference.

That was why he made such a request to Xu Fei.

He was trying to lay the foundation for curing the old master. In his opinion, as long as he could get approval from enough highly-skilled doctors, it would be more likely that the old master could be cured.

"If you really need my help for something urgent," Xu Fei said, though he was stunned by Fang Qiu's request, "I will help you."

"Thank you, senior!"

Fang Qiu hurriedly bowed to express his gratitude.

After that, Xu Fei began to create questions for the test.

Judging by how fast he was, one could tell how accomplished he was in both Chinese and Western Medicine.

Soon, Fang Qiu got two sets of test papers.

After saying goodbye to Xu Fei, Fang Qiu went straight back to the capital, gave one set of the test papers to the staff of his company, and asked them to print and distribute the test papers.

At the same time, he called Chen Yinsheng and told him to contact all the medical universities and inform them that the test would be held three days later and all testees would be randomly sent to different schools to take the test.

MEDICAL MASTEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara