Chapter 141 - Chapter 150

Chapter 141 - Constantly Win...

With the announcement of the results.

Soon.

The four waitresses appeared again.

One of them went to Fang Qiu.

"Congratulations, you have won 1,000 yuan."

The waitress took a thousand yuan from the tray with a smile and handed it to Fang Qiu.

"Thank you."

Fang Qiu took over the money with a smile.

The middle-aged martial arts practitioner next to him, however, looked at him in surprise.

What he staked on was the first one.

But he was lost.

"The one that seemed to win absolutely has actually lost while a newcomer who casually staked has actually won.

"Little brother, did you discern it or did you casually stake on it?"

The middle-aged martial arts practitioner asked curiously.

"Just casually staked on it."

Fang Qiu smiled.

In fact.

He discerned it indeed.

When the two martial arts practitioners walked to the arena, he clearly saw that the martial arts practitioner named Wan Shuquan had a stronger ability than Jin Yihan did and he had almost broken through to Martial Superior Level.

As for Jin Yihan, although his strength was not bad, there was still a distance from breaking through Martial Superior Level.

Therefore, Fang Qiu just staked on Wan Shuquan.

Although he knew that clearly in his heart.

He did not say it out, for fear that he would destroy the good intention of the owner.

"If I really said it out and everyone followed me to stake, wouldn't it make the comparing-notes assembly become a gambling assembly?"

"If I could really discern it, wouldn't I stake more?"

Fang Qiu said again.

"Make sense."

The middle-aged martial arts practitioner nodded with understanding.

Just at this time.

The beautiful hostess walked onto the arena.

"The first round of the competition ended. The winner is Wan Shuquan."

The beautiful hostess pointed to Wan Shuquan with a smile. Wan Shuquan also smiled, but he did not step down.

"Next, we are going to have a second round of the competition."

The beautiful hostess said, "Because Wan Shuquan has won in the first round, he will continue to participate in the second round. His opponent is Zhou Tai."

While she was speaking.

A young man came to the arena.

He was wearing a black uniform and looked like thirty-eight or thirty-nine years old.