Chapter 571 - Chapter 580

Chapter 571 - He Earns a Hundred Million through a Treatment!

In the exhibition hall.

All kinds of noises burst out in unison while many people were laughing and frolicking.

Fang Qiu, on the other hand, kept glancing at everyone present.

But at this moment, a student suddenly came out of the crowd and walked toward Fang Qiu.

Fang Qiu also noticed the student right away.

He took a closer look and found this student was thin. His complexion didn't look very good.

Because of the attention of Fang Qiu, this student also quickly attracted other people's attention.

Seeing that this student walked toward Fang Qiu and seemed to have something to say, everyone immediately stopped talking and became curious.

On the stage, Fang Qiu was also very confused.

Soon, the student walked to the front of the stage. Under the gaze of Fang Qiu and all the people around him, he said to Fang Qiu with a shy but expectant expression, "Excuse me, can you take a look at me?"

"I suffered from asthma since I was a child. When I was preparing for the college entrance examination, my illness was getting worse and worse. And it doesn't get any better after the exam. I heard that the university will have a physical examination for every student as the new semester begins. I know that according to the Physical Examination Guidance of Institution of Higher Education Enrolment, the school might not give admission to the students who suffer from asthma. So I'm afraid that I won't be allowed to go to school. You're very skilled in medicine. Can you give me some treatment?"

Speaking of this, the student's face changed because he had spoken too much in one breath and was nervous because he had attracted everyone's attention. Suddenly, he began to breathe deeply. When he took a breath, his face turned pale. His hand, which had been in his trouser pocket, quickly took out a bottle of medicine. He sprayed it several times in his throat before he gradually got better.

"Whew, whew..." He took a few deep breaths.

The student covered his chest with his hand and looked at Fang Qiu with expectation.

As he said, this disease had been with him since he was a child. In order to cure it, his parents had taken him to many places, such as big hospitals, famous doctors, and clinics. They had seen all of them, but none of them had cured him.

This time, he also plucked up the courage to come over because he knew that Fang Qiu's medical skills were very excellent. He could even cure a terminal patient. And what he had was not a terminal disease. Fang Qiu should be able to cure him as well.

Not just this student, all the students and parents present also looked at Fang Qiu with great expectations.

They wanted to know what Fang Qiu would do next.

After listening to what the student said, Fang Qiu nodded gently and said, "Okay."

He knew that they would indeed have a physical examination after the new semester began.

Moreover, what the student said was true.

"Thank you, thank you." Hearing Fang Qiu's agreement, the student immediately got excited and thanked Fang Qiu again and again.

"Don't get too excited." Fang Qiu stretched out his hand to hold the student. While comforting him, he motioned him to get on the stage and said, "Don't be nervous. Relax. Tell me your name."