Chapter 541 - Chapter 550

Chapter 541 - Two Thousand People Came to the Free Clinic!

"What?" Looking at Feng Xuexin leaving so soon, Fang Qiu suddenly felt conspiratorial. So many people blocked the road just now. It must have something to do with Feng Xuexin.

"Alas, why do I have such a friend?" Fang Qiu heaved a sigh.

After Feng Xuexin left, the door of the clinic was temporarily closed by the staff, waiting for the time to open the free clinic.

Fang Qiu paced back and forth in the clinic and familiarized himself with its furnishings. He then wiped the table clean before sitting down and resting with his eyes closed.

Fang Qiu knew that this was the last two episodes of the program, and the record of this episode was completely about the practical treatment. As for him, this was a great opportunity to promote Chinese Medicine.

Therefore, this time, he must take this opportunity to publicize Chinese Medicine. He would thoroughly show the prescriptions of medicine and other aspects so that the audience could have a better understanding of Chinese Medicine.

After thinking for a while, Fang Qiu slowly opened his eyes, showing a confident smile, ready to welcome the arrivals of the patients.

The director looked at the time and said, "It's about time. Open the door."

The PD stepped forward and open the clinic's door.

However, the door of the clinic had just opened.

The PD, the VJ, and all the other staff were shocked by the huge crowd of people outside the clinic.

The PD asked with a confused look on his face, "There are so many people. How can Fang Qiu see all these people?"

"What do you look at? Tell them to line up!" Director Li Huawen rolled his eyes at the PD, then rushed forward and said, "The free clinical treatment is about to begin. Although it's free, we can't rush it. Please line up first and come one by one. If there are emergency patients, you can come directly to me."

As he spoke, Li Huawen called in a few staff members who followed him. They were on the scene to maintain order and arrange for everyone to line up.

After more than 20 minutes, the people finally lined up.

But because there were too many people on the spot, the team lined up to the other end of the street. They couldn't see the end at all.

Seeing this situation, Director Li Huawen came to the consultation table with a wry smile and said to Fang Qiu who was ready to start, "At least 2,000 people outside."

Fang Qiu was also stunned. "So many?"

2,000 people. What did that mean?

Even if he didn't sleep for 24 hours in three days, he wouldn't be able to finish seeing all these patients.

Thinking of this, Fang Qiu frowned and thought for a while. Then, he stood up and walked to the door of the clinic. He said to those who were lining up, "As a doctor, I'm supposed to treat all the patients equally, but there are too many people coming here today. I'm here to ask you, if it's just a simple problem, please queue up later and leave more opportunities to those patients who are seriously ill. Thank you for your cooperation."

After that, Fang Qiu bowed to the people to express his sincerity.

Upon hearing that, many people in the queue were moved by Fang Qiu's remarks. Those who didn't feel sick and just wanted to check their bodies all left the line and went to the end of the line to leave the opportunity to those who were seriously ill.