Chapter 271 - Chapter 280

Chapter 271 - See a Patient in the Dormitory

After a long time, Fang Qiu finally sent all the girls away from the dormitory.

Meeting the eyes of his three roommates, Fang Qiu could not help smiling wryly.

"If it goes on like this, I'm afraid that I will be screwed."

Fang Qiu was very anxious at the moment because his time was almost running out.

...

"If this kind of thing happens several times again, how can I attend the examination?"

"I can go to Central Lake!"

A thought came to Fang Qiu's mind. He immediately made a decision.

With a lot of medical-case books borrowed from the library, Fang Qiu quietly went to the periphery of Central Lake alone, where was connected with the forest. Having made sure that there was no one around and few people could find it, he just sat down to read.

...

Under the pressure of time, Fang Qiu read almost twice as fast as usual.

He constantly flipped through the pages of the medical-case books one after another until the end.

...

Fang Qiu read books until nine o'clock in the evening without even having dinner.

After reading all the medical-case books that were borrowed, Fang Qiu just stood up and went back to the dormitory to get something to eat. Then he planned to recall the details of each medical case while resting with his eyes closed.

...

"Dong Dong Dong!"

But just then, a soft knock at the door was heard.

...

"Who is it?" Sun Hao, who was reciting, asked directly without even having a look.

...

... "Excuse me, is Fang Qiu there?" a boy said, "I have something urgent to talk to him."

"No."

Sun Hao directly refused him.

There were too many people coming to see Fang Qiu from time to time, which made the three of them a little impatient.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Outside the door came a sound of disappointment.

Hearing this, Fang Qiu suddenly opened his eyes and asked, "Wait. I just finished washing up. What can I do for you?"

...

Hearing that, the three of them turned their heads together and looked at Fang Qiu in confusion.

...

They saw that Fang Qiu raised his eyebrows as if he was thinking about something.

...

... "Fang Qiu, are you there?" outside the door, the boy said, "sorry to bother you. Could you examine me?"

It sounded like he was imploring.

...

Fang Qiu stood up and opened the door in confusion.

...