Chapter 451 - Chapter 460

Chapter 451 - Young Chinese Medicine Doctor Was On Air

Two days later, on Sunday evening, Channel 3 of Central Television officially broadcasted the highly expectant show "Young Chinese Medicine Doctor".

After this week of intensive publicity, countless people had been sitting and waiting in front of the TV.

On the Internet, there were also plenty of people who were waiting for the live broadcast of Channel 3 of Central Television.

Everyone was waiting for the show to begin.

Half an hour ago, before the program started, in Linxi County, Fang Qiu's parents sat in the living room early and tuned the TV to Channel 3, watching with anticipation and waiting for the show to air.

In a college girl's dormitory, sitting at the desk in the dormitory, Jiang Mengjie looked at the time, put down her book, immediately turned on the computer, found the Central Television Channel, quickly selected Channel 3, and looked forward to watching the live broadcast.

In the teacher's dormitory of the University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine, Chen Yinsheng couldn't wait to turn on the TV and lay on the sofa, waiting for the live broadcast to begin.

"I heard this kid was doing well?" Xu Miaolin, who had just returned home from work, looked at the time and smiled slightly. After turning on the TV to Channel 3, he ran to the kitchen to make dinner.

It was not just those people who Fang Qiu was familiar with, even the doctors and nurses of the First Affiliated Hospital of the University of Chinese Medicine were waiting to watch the show.

In Jiangjing's bustling streets, many taxi drivers who couldn't watch TV turned on the radio, switched to Channel 3, and listened.

Even if they couldn't see the picture, it couldn't stop them from learning Chinese Medicine and supporting Fang Qiu.

In dormitory 501, "Hey, bro, hurry up, why does it take so long to take a shower? It's almost time, and the show is about to start."

Fang Qiu's roommates gathered together and stared at the laptop. Seeing the beginning of the show, Zhou Xiaotian immediately shouted at Fang Qiu, who was still taking a shower.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming." Hearing the shout, Fang Qiu, who had just taken a shower, wiped his head with a towel spreading on his shoulders as he walked out of the bathroom with a smile. He walked to the three roommates and dragged his chair over to sit with them and watch the show.

At this time, the advertisement was just over.

"It started! The show!" Zhou Xiaotian said.

"What are you nervous about? This is Fang Qiu's show. What's the matter with you?" Sun Hao teased him.

Linxi County, in Fang Qiu's home.

Seeing the show finally begin, Fang Qiu's mother immediately shouted excitedly, "Hey, it started!"

"This stage is quite good," Fang Qiu's father said, staring at the TV.

"Of course, this is the Central Television." Fang Qiu's mother rolled her eyes and urged, "Go and find your son. Where is he?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Fang Qiu's father pointed at the middle and said, "Isn't the one in the middle of the row your son? Why did they keep giving him close-up?"

"Of course." Fang Qiu's mother smiled proudly and said, "This is my son. My son is an outstanding doctor. Even Central Television needs to show some respect to my son."