Chapter 281 - Chapter 290

Chapter 281 - All In!

At Fang Qiu's request, six people had already leaped into the ring soon. Along with the other four, there were now 10 people in it.

At a glance, at least seven of them were at peak level martial arts practitioners.

Therefore, Fang Qiu reduced his own power to that of a peak level martial arts practitioner and readied himself to fight all 10 of them.

Below the arena.

Everyone watched as Fang Qiu prepared to fight against the 10 men and immediately began to discuss among themselves.

"Wow, one against 10. This is the first time I've seen something like that. We're in for a treat!"

"Yeah, we don't get to see this often."

"In this case, I'm afraid Senior John Doe over there might be unable to win 10 experts of this level if he doesn't use internal Qi."

"After all, he's taking on 10 challengers at once. It'll be hard to predict who'll prevail."

"We've always believed that there is strength in numbers. Furthermore, those 10 are nearly as strong as each other. The unknown fellow's abilities have been suppressed to about that of theirs. That's to say that he needs to be able to put an all-round plan into action to deal with all of them. Also, he needs to be quicker than them."

"I think this match is 50-50."

The discussions continued. Everyone felt that even though Fang Qiu was strong, it would be a stretch for him to take on 10 opponents at the same time. As such, subconsciously, they began to believe that Fang Qiu would lose.

However, what unfolded next shocked everyone greatly!

They saw the 10 surround Fang Qiu once the match began, and they came at him from all directions.

However, Fang Qiu moved with great flexibility, as if he was a silver, glittering fish swimming in an ocean. He moved with great agility, darting in and out of the group of opponents.

The 10 could not even lay a finger on Fang Qiu.

As for Fang Qiu himself...

...even though he could not continue taking down his opponents one by one with a blow each, the result was still the same.

In the short span of a minute, the 10 challengers were defeated!

This shocked the crowd watching below the arena.

They could sense that Fang Qiu's strength was indeed suppressed and at peak martial arts practitioner level. It did not surpass this level in the least bit, and he did not use internal Qi at all.

It also meant that in terms of ability, Fang Qiu was similar to any single one of his opponents.

However, the result was startling.

Fang Qiu had won without a doubt, even though he had taken on 10 challengers at the same time!

It was an eye-opener for everyone who was watching.

This meant that footwork and speed were also an essential part of one's abilities. One's level of cultivation and strength were not the only deciding factors in a fight.

Fang Qiu asked with a sigh, "How many more of you are there?" after defeating all 10 opponents.

"There are still 15 more."