Chapter 161 - Chapter 170

Chapter 161 - A Sensation at Eight Universities!

Just like University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine.

The other eight universities also kept paying attention to the results of the first round of the knowledge competition.

As soon as the transcript was announced, the eight universities received the news.

For a time.

The ranking of the transcript caused a great sensation among each university.

Jiangjing Medical University.

The leaders of this university were very surprised to see the transcript.

"UJCM actually took the first place this time?"

"I heard that the test paper is very difficult this time. There is someone from UJCM getting full marks actually?"

"Is Fang Qiu the student who proposed the apprentice plan?"

"This student is so awesome!"

Not just the school leaders.

Students from the Medical University also learned about the results of the first round of the knowledge competition from the Internet.

"No way. Didn't UJCM rank last in the last competition?"

"The score of full marks is too scary?"

"The top students of the eight universities took the examination together. Only Fang Qiu from UJCM has got full marks. This is incredible!"

"There is only one student of our Medical University who has entered the top ten. Isn't this also shameful?"

Almost all the students and leaders were unwilling to believe this fact.

But the fact was just a fact and the transcript was in front of them. They could only be more bark than bite.

...

University of Huizhou Chinese Medicine.

"Although Tao Yiran and Wang Zhixing are in the top five and our university's results are still at the upper or middle level, this No.1 is too awesome?"

"The questions of the knowledge competition are all not easy. This Fang Qiu can actually get full marks?"

"So is there anything fishy in this examination?"

"It's not possible."

"The test papers were made by another university and it was kept secret. I heard that the test papers were sent to University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine half an hour before the examination started."

"According to you, Fang Qiu is really a genius?"

...

Huizhou Medical University.

"None of the students from our university is actually in the top ten?"

"Screwed. Our university is going to lose face in this Knowledge Competition of Freshmen!"

"Anyway, we were in the top three in the last session. How could we fall so sharply this time? Who did the university send to the competition?"

"Fang Qiu again!"

"Why do I feel that this Fang Qiu is particularly fond of the limelight?"