Chapter 181 - Chapter 190

Chapter 181 - Found the Man Responsible for the Poisoning

"Who?"

Fang Qiu asked directly in a lowered voice.

"The associate Director of your School of Chinese Medicine, Zhang Xinming."

He Gaoming replied.

Zhang Xinming?

Fang Qiu didn't expect this name.

It was him?

Why would be he?

They didn't have much contact or old scores, did they?

"Why would he poison me?"

Asked Fang Qiu hurriedly.

"Because you are too damn good!"

He Gaoming chuckled and added, "A tall tree catches the wind. This Zhang Xinming was almost promoted to the Director of your School of Chinese Medicine. However, he was reported for luxury dining at the key moment and Qi Kaiwen snatched the promotion. He wanted to take this opportunity to pull Qi Kaiwen down. Once the road block is cleared, he can take the post."

"But you were too good and it was Qi Kaiwen, not him, who discovered you. Qi Kaiwen might be promoted further for your performance. To remove Qi Kaiwen, he had to deal with you first. Once you are in trouble, your problem will help him pull Qi Kaiwen down. That's why he did this to you."

Hearing this.

Fang Qiu was outraged.

He couldn't believe Zhang Xinming poisoned him solely for his own selfishness.

That poison was not deadly but he, a super expert in the Guru Realm, spent a whole day on pushing the toxin out assisted by medicine.

If it was an ordinary student who got poisoned, he would probably have to stay in hospital for half a month. It was hard to predict if there would be any sequela or complication left. That was more than possible.

This Zhang Xinming was too ruthless for a post.

How could an associate Director be so vicious?

"Now you know why. Are you angry? Do you want revenge? Do you need to vent?"

He Gaoming burst into a laugh and switched to a tempting voice, "Hehe. I have some proof of him asking for and taking bribes. I got it handy just in the past few days. Since he had the balls to harm you, as far as I know, you will return him something. This proof would be a good weapon for you. Do you want it?"

"How much?"

Asked Fang Qiu directly.

"That's straightforward!"

He Gaoming laughed and replied, "We are brothers. I shouldn't ask you for money. But I'm attending a party tomorrow. A super expert will also be there. I need money to buy a place so I can learn one or two things from the expert. I have no choice. I'm rather broke after last donation."

Hearing this.

Fang Qiu remembered that practice meeting.

"Is this guy planning on practicing with me?"

Thinking of this.

He was suddenly speechless.

He still wasn't sure if he would go.