Chapter 691 - Chapter 700

Chapter 691 - The List Showing the Young Surpassing the Old

"@Who do you think you are! Fang Qiu is making use of all the Chinese Medicine practitioners and charging for the knowledge that should have been shared. Shame on you!"

After his Weibo post directed at Fang Qiu with this question "Do you deserve it?" received a lot of attention from numerous people, the man named Xiong Yibing once again posted new accusations.

He was still targeting Fang Qiu.

However, this time, he was no longer as angry as before.

Because of the increase in the number of his fans and the criticism from the people targeted at Fang Qiu, he felt that his value had been made known to everyone. After he proved his value, he was no longer so jealous and resentful about Fang Qiu making money. Instead, he was more interested in increasing his personal popularity.

However...

However, as soon as he posted his Weibo, he angered Fang Qiu's fans in an instant.

"You're talking nonsense again?"

"Did Fang Qiu f*cking use you?"

"He made money by himself. What's wrong with that?"

"The knowledge that should have been shared? Then according to what you said, shouldn't all the schools in the country be free of charge? Shouldn't all the books related to education be given for free? It's really unreasonable!"

The fans' anger came to such to an extent that some people also found a Weibo answer that Xiong Yibing made, which could be seen only if you paid. Then the person took a screenshot and left a comment below his Weibo.

"This is the payment option you've set up. @Don't you feel it is a slap in the face?"

"If you have the guts, don't make any money out of this at all. I will look down on you even if you make a penny!"

...

However, facing the counterattack of Fang Qiu's fans, Xiong Yizhou was not bothered about it at all. Instead, he posted another thread on Weibo. "Fang Qiu, I'm still waiting for your reply. @Who do you think you are?"

Fang Qiu's fans quickly flooded the comment area of his new post.

"You're really a fu*king drama queen!"

"You graduated from a drama queen's academy, didn't you?"

"Do you think it is amusing for you to pull this whole thing off?"

"A person like you should be locked up in the mental hospital!"

Under Yao Jie's lead, Fang Qiu left the Xiongcheng Hotel from the back door. He got in Yao Jie's car and headed downtown.

Fang Qiu asked, "Aren't we going to Jiangnan?"

Yao Jie said, "For this business fair, the chairman especially moved from Jiangnan to Jianghang. He also has a house here. Before the fair began, he told us that we could take you to his villa in Jianghang if you wanted to see him."

"Oh." Fang Qiu nodded with understanding.

When he thought about it carefully, it was not surprising at all. After all, Yang Ningyuan was one of the top 50 richest people in the country. It was normal for him to own seven or eight villas, let alone two.