Chapter 936 - Chapter 950

Chapter 936 - Subduing the Giant Tiger!

This time, Fang Qiu only used the strength of an eighth-class Martial Superior with two opened meridians without using the power of a guru!

It proved the terrifying power of the three moves of the divine sword.

Even a ninth-class expert could be seriously injured in one blow.

"Whoosh!" As a notorious evil man in Wulin, Chu Ying had been hunted countless times. Therefore, when he estimated that he could not kill John Doe or even defeat him, he immediately got up and fled without hesitation!

But for this vigilance, he wouldn't have been able to survive.

"Humph." Seeing Chu Ying running away, Fang Qiu snorted and glanced blandly at the dying giant tiger on the ground. Then he took out his phone and dialed Li Ji's number.

"You have five minutes to investigate a man. This man's name is Chu Ying. You only need to tell me if this person should be killed or not!" After saying that, he hung up the phone.

Putting away the phone, Fang Qiu took a deep breath and began to regulate his physical condition.

After all, he just made a breakthrough in the battle, and his internal Qi had not been regulated yet. He must adjust his internal Qi well now.

Three minutes later, just as Fang Qiu was almost done regulating, the phone in his trouser pocket rang.

"Hello?" Fang Qiu answered the phone.

"This man has done lots of evil things. You should kill him." Li Ji's voice came.

"Okay." Fang Qiu nodded knowingly and then glanced in the direction of Chu Ying's escape. With a movement of his body, he immediately burst out the strength of the Guru Realm and chased after him rapidly.

As Fang Qiu expected, in a situation where he was seriously injured, the speed at which he could escape was not quite fast.

Under such circumstances, Fang Qiu caught up with Chu Ying after a short while.

He lost an arm.

With the excessive loss of blood, Chu Ying no longer had any strength to fight.

Fang Qiu didn't make much effort, nor did he say anything. He took action directly.

"John Doe!" Chu Ying eventually regretted it when he was about to die.

Why did he have to go through all this trouble?

Seeing that there was a Heaven Treasure here on the Wulin forum, he wanted to obtain it. He didn't believe that John Doe was extremely powerful. He merely won the Sword Fanatic by employing some tricks.

But Chu Ying didn't expect that he would be killed by this man today.

Regret and reluctance were written all over his face.

With one slash, the notorious Chu Ying died!

After killing Chu Ying, Fang Qiu directly turned around and returned to Crouching Tiger Mountain.

On the top of the mountain, the giant tiger was still lying on the ground and gasping for breath. Its chest was heaving rapidly.

Although it didn't seem to have much time left, Fang Qiu saw a strong desire to live in the giant tiger's huge eyes.