Chapter 241 - Chapter 250

Chapter 241 - Taking Days off to Find the Old Master!

"Whoosh!"

A sharp sound of breaking air suddenly sounded.

In a breath, the dark green poisonous needle suddenly arrived, carrying a cold poisonous power that could make people shudder.

"Hum!"

Fang Qiu didn't even see where the needle was coming from.

Just at the moment when he heard the sound of breaking air, he turned aside quickly to avoid the poisonous needle, and at the same time, he reached out his right hand, grabbing the poisonous needle passing him in his hand.

The poisonous needle was very thin.

Even if Fang Qiu was a martial arts practitioner at the Guru Realm, he was still an ordinary person. His eyes were brighter with the enhancement of his internal Qi, but it was still not so easy to see such a tiny poisonous needle clearly.

...

And that was also why most Wulin people knew how to judge direction through listening to avoid the attack of hidden weapons.

"You are courting death!"

Looking at the dark green poisonous needle in his hand, he immediately recognized the highly toxic on its surface, which made Fang Qiu outraged.

...

He had intended to let the old man go.

But, he didn't expect that the old guy was so sinister and vicious. He was so furious at the fact that the old man used such a highly poisonous hidden weapon at the last moment.

A person who dared to use such a highly poisonous concealed weapon couldn't be a good person!

...

Over there, the old man who threw out the poisonous needle didn't dare to look at Fang Qiu, and sprouted away, trying to take the opportunity to escape.

...

However, would Fang Qiu give him the chance?

Obviously no!

"Whoosh!"

The moment the old man had escaped less than five meters away, Fang Qiu moved his body, rushing out violently like a meteor in the sky. Carrying an unusually strong pressure, he reached the back of the old man in an instant and made a palm with his right hand.

"Bang!"

A loud rumble sounded.

...

With no doubt, under the palm of Fang Qiu, the old man was slapped to the ground directly from the air, like a fly patted by a swatter.

...

"Ah..."

He cried out in pain the moment he landed.

"You're just like your disciple. You both hold countless evil thoughts to harm others."

Standing beside the old man, Fang Qiu looked at the old man viciously, and then opened his mouth, saying, "Today, I'll ruin your cultivation to help people get rid of a scourge."

...

Hearing that, the old man begged in shock. "No!"

He crawled on the ground, struggling to escape.