Chapter 81 - Chapter 90

Chapter 81 - The Patients Were Sitting Back and Waiting

"He is absolutely an expert!"

Another young man said gravely, "Otherwise, it is impossible not to see his shadow!"

"But I haven't heard any expert in Jiangjing. Could he come here for the small trade fair at night in five days? But this is only a small trade fair, he wouldn't go so far as to come here. Could there be anything good?"

"Since an expert has come here, it seems so."

The first man nodded and said after muttering to himself for a moment, "I didn't want to go at first, but now it seems that we can't miss it."

"Since we have come, let's go and have fun."

Another young man nodded and said.

As they said, they kept looking around.

They were trying to find the expert.

But the expert was nowhere to be found.

Not far away from here.

Behind a big tree in the street.

Fang Qiu looked at the two of them, lifting up his mouth.

"The trade fair in five days?"

"Good!"

"As it happens."

"I will go to Mount Taishan."

"If I do find a rare treasure, I don't need to worry about where to sell it."

His strength was very strong, but as for the martial arts, he even knew less than an ordinary martial arts practitioner did. At most, he could get some information from the few words of the old master.

He knew nothing else.

The coming trade fair was exactly what he was hoping for.

"But time is a little tight. After seeing patients the day after tomorrow, I will immediately go to Mount Taishan. There is only three days left."

"That means I have to find the treasure within three days, or I won't be able to attend the trade fair."

"Time is very tight!"

Fang Qiu sighed slightly.

In fact, when he passed by here, he felt the breath of these two martial arts practitioners, so he deliberately revealed his trace to let them perceive it.

On one hand, because here was the villa district and those who lived here were all rich people. He wanted to see whether he had met any flying robber so that he could dispose of them in passing.

But he didn't expect that.

These two people were actually the real rich second generations.

Moreover, he didn't expect that he even heard a piece of good news accidentally from the two rich second generations this time.

"Since there will be a trade fair, I don't need to worry where to sell it."

"The only thing to worry about now is whether I can find the treasure!"

#

Fang Qiu didn't continue eavesdropping but made a quick movement and slipped away.