Chapter 151 - Chapter 160

Chapter 151 - Using 300,000 Yuan to Do Good Things!

"I came to see you."

Fang Qiu smiled.

Last time when helping Wei Dong to ask his pay for work, Fang Qiu had been covering his face, so Wei Dong did not know that the person who helped him to get his money was Fang Qiu.

"Please, sit."

Wei Dong hurriedly stood up and left the bed for Fang Qiu to sit down.

"Are you burning coal?"

Fang Qiu continued to ask.

"Yes, my landlord gave me."

Wei Dong nodded with a smile and said, "I burn it now to warm the room, and I will get out at night."

"Well, don't be poisoned by gas."

Fang Qiu reminded.

"I will not."

Wei Dong smiled and said, "I should have thanked you. Since you gave me the treatment, my spine is perfect. Now I am working hard, and I have not felt as difficult as before."

"Well, it's good to see that you are well."

Fang Qiu smiled and then took out 20,000 yuan from his pocket and said, "Actually, I came here to find you because I have a little money here. I hope to use your hand to help me do something good."

"What?"

Wei Dong hurriedly shook his head and waved his hand, "No, it's not going to work."

"There is not much money, but it's not little either."

Fang Qiu continued, "Now I have 20,000 because I can't withdraw more today. I will send you 280,000 tomorrow, a total of 300,000."

"This is even worse!"

Upon hearing the figure of 300,000, Wei Dong trembled even more and said, "It's fine that I make some money to do good things on my own. I don't dare to take so much money from you."

"You don't have to think so much."

Fang Qiu shook his head and smiled. He put the money on the bed and said, "Money is only useful when it's been used in the right place. When being put in the bank, it is just a number. You can only see it. You can take the money for me. It's better to do something good than to put it aside."

Wei Dong hesitated.

"Look, I am a doctor now, but I am still a student. I am still busy with school, and I don't have so much time to spend the money in the right place."

Having said that, Fang Qiu hesitated and continued, "You take the money it to help me do something good. Take it as a payment for me treating you."

"No, no."

Wei Dong shook his head again and said, "Doctor Fang, I really appreciate you for curing my disease, but it's too much money, I can't take it!"

"Let's put it this way."

Fang Qiu kept silent for a while, and said, "I went to a local clinic today, which is a shanty town, that is, like the refugee areas in the West, where there are many lonely elderly people and many families with difficulties in living, and some children who have no chance to go to school."