Chapter 1011 - Chapter 1020

Chapter 1011 - Sky-High Price for a Naming Right

The next day, Fang Qiu flew to the capital early in the morning. After getting off the plane, he immediately called Li Huawen.

"Hello?" Li Huawen answered the phone.

"Director Li, I've arrived in the capital," said Fang Qiu.

"I've just booked a room for you. I'm now supervising the site decoration of the merchant fair at Shenghua Hotel, so I won't have someone pick you up. I ordered dishes in the hotel. As soon as you arrive, let's have a few drinks," Li Huawen said.

"Okay," Fang Qiu answered. Then Fang Qiu took out his mobile phone and booked a taxi to Shenghua Hotel.

When he arrived at Shenghua Hotel, Fang Qiu did see a lot of acquaintances of the TV program, in and out in front of the hotel. Some staff members were busy carrying things into the hotel. Director Li Huawen stood at the gate of the hotel, wearing a cap and sunglasses.

"Director Li." As soon as Fang Qiu got out of the car, he waved at Li Huawen and said hello.

"Boy, you've finally arrived, ha-ha," Director Li laughed and came forward to welcome Fang Qiu into the hotel.

"That's the restaurant. I specially booked a private room, and the food is almost served." Li Huawen led the way and said, "Let's go while it's still warm."

"Okay." Fang Qiu didn't stand on ceremony and followed Li Huawen to the private room.

As expected, there was a table full of dishes that were freshly served and still warm.

"Come on, let's have a drink first!" Director Li Huawen immediately poured a glass of wine for Fang Qiu after sitting down at the table.

"Let me do it for you." Fang Qiu quickly stood up, grabbed the bottle from Director Li's hand, and said, "I'm not used to you being so polite to me."

"Can I be rude to you?" Director Li said with a smile, "You're a big star now. You're the top celebrity with a huge fan base. Our program is counting on you."

"Director Li, just don't make fun of me." Fang Qiu gave a wry smile.

After that, he poured a glass of wine for Director Li Huawen and himself respectively.

"Cheers." The two clinked their glasses and drank it up.

"By the way, this is your room key." Li Huawen took out an induction-type key and handed it to Fang Qiu, saying, "We only reserve this room for several distinguished guests. Don't think that everyone has it."

"I know." Fang Qiu put away the key with a smile and said, "Thank you."

"Don't mention it." Li Huawen shook his head and then asked curiously, "By the way, what are the big things that you are preparing? Are you going to take advantage of the Young Chinese Medicine Doctor Season 2?"

"Director Li, don't ask about this matter." Fang Qiu gave a wry smile and said, "I can only tell you that I'm making a big move and I'm in need of money now. Would you like to donate some?"

"No." Director Li immediately shook his head and waved his hand, saying, "You're so rich. The amount of money you lack must be very large. I'm a poor man who relies on the country."

Fang Qiu gave a wry smile. After breakfast, Fang Qiu followed Director Li to the venue to have a look. After making some suggestions, he took his room card and went to rest.