Chapter 221 - Chapter 230

Chapter 221 - Hot Discussion across the Internet

But could a freshman be this brilliant?

"Could Chinese Medicine be this awesome?"

Except for those who had been following the war from the start, the rest who hadn't been paying attention became very excited after clicking on the topic #ChineseMedicineWin# and learning about the situation.

Traditional Chinese Medicine was a treasure of China.

It was the Chinese people's pride.

The thing handed down by our ancestors had finally been proven good.

How could they be not excited?

In addition, one of the most important things that the people were excited about was that this challenge had clearly proven Chinese Medicine's usefulness

Not like before that when you said one good thing about Chinese Medicine, others came to stop you calling Chinese Medicine a pseudoscience.

If anyone called Chinese Medicine a pseudoscience again, I would slap your face with Fang Qiu's victory!

A random freshman of Chinese Medicine had defeated Li Wenbo. Wasn't this enough to show the mysterious power of Chinese Medicine?

A student was already so brilliant.

What level would a reputed doctor be at?

Every Chinese Medicine practitioner knew that Chinese Medicine in ancient times was the only comprehensive medical system. Chinese Medicine had nurtured countless generations of Chinese.

But even so, with the development of society, science, and technology, traditional Chinese Medicine had been forced to step down from its sacred position because of various doubts.

Little by little, Chinese Medicine fell into the cloud of pseudoscience.

All these years, Chinese Medicine had been bullied.

So today was worth celebrating!

The topic of this Chinese Medicine victory grew hotter and hotter online.

Among them, a lot of neutral onlookers became Fang Qiu's fans after watching the replay.

"Idol, send me a photo!"

"Why don't you show your face? You won! Please reveal your face! A portrait picture, please!"

"I want to be your apprentice!"

"Apprentice +1."

"Idol, have a baby with me."

...

All sorts of simple and straightforward comments flooded Fang Qiu's Weibo account.

Many people developed an interest in Chinese Medicine after Fang Qiu's win in this challenge.

"Lord Fang Qiu, I'm in my final year of high school. I wanted to study Western Medicine but after watching your clip, I decided to apply for University of Chinese Medicine next year."

"Same here! I'll apply for Jiangjing University of Chinese Medicine and become Lord Fang Qiu's fellow school mate!"

"Don't you fight with me! I'm Lord Fang Qiu's No. 1 fellow school sister!"

The younger generation of students expressed their confidence in traditional Chinese Medicine and their admiration for Fang Qiu.

Obviously, Fang Qiu's Weibo became more and more popular under the hot discussion among his fans and young students. The number of his followers grew at a shocking speed.