Chapter 811 - Chapter 820

Chapter 811 - Since You Can't Join Us, We Can Only Convert You!

Fang Qiu pretended to run away from the village in a panic. While driving back to the cultivation base, Fang Qiu took out his phone and called Li Ji.

"Hello?" On the other end of the phone, Li Ji had been waiting for Fang Qiu's call. Hence, hardly had the phone rang when it was connected.

"I've found it." As soon as the phone was answered, Fang Qiu said, "They are from the Nirvana Organization."

"Hmm?" Li Ji froze and asked, "How did you know?"

"I saw him." Fang Qiu replied, "In that village, he admitted it himself."

"He didn't kill you?" Li Ji asked and then suddenly realized that he was abrupt, so he quickly added, "No. Didn't he kill Fang Qiu?"

"According to the situation just now, he might have regarded me as one of his kind." Fang Qiu pursed his lips and said, "It's not until today that I figure out that this Nirvana Organization is definitely an extremely evil organization, which is far more terrible than what I thought before. Everyone thought that they were righteous and believed that they were the savior and were helping the world. This complete ignorance is simply too terrifying!"

Li Ji asked, "Then, what are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to run after him!" Thinking of the young man and all the corpses in the village, Fang Qiu's voice suddenly became cold. He said, "I'm going to kill him and avenge those innocent people!"

Back in the cultivation base, the moment Fang Qiu got out of the car, he suddenly felt a great pressure in his heart while looking at the people working in the base.

The people here were all ordinary human beings. Any experts could kill them all quietly, just like what the young man did in the village just now.

"No matter what happens, I must protect everyone, but it's impossible for me to do this all alone. It seems that I need to have a group of my own forces! However, before this, I should kill them first!"

At this moment, the image that those innocent people died in the village still appeared in Fang Qiu's mind.

It was true that it was possible for him to save them.

But now, they were all dead.

He was late for one night.

If Fang Qiu had gone to the village when Li Ji sent the address to him yesterday, maybe such a tragedy would never occur.

It was because of this that Fang Qiu felt distressed. He always supposed that the destruction of this village had a lot to do with him.