Chapter 2 - Indignantly Rebuking the Vulgar Tycoon!

"Yes, I can."

Fang Qiu replied curtly.

At this, the middle-aged man smiled and said, "Kid, you're talking big."

Fang Qiu also gave a smile but did not express any opinion.

The middle-aged man shook his head, swiped the library card, recorded the identifications of the books and handed them back to Fang Qiu.

Fang Qiu stuffed the books into the schoolbag and came to the library gate. He drew out an umbrella, opened it, and walked right into the drizzling rain with his schoolbag on his back.

As far as he could see, there were many students walking in the rain while gingerly avoiding puddles of water in the distance.

At this scene, Fang Qiu gave a tiny smile, and then, he directly stepped into a puddle of water.

An amazing thing occurred!

As if being controlled by an invisible power, the water in the puddle spread out from the spot he landed his feet and immediately formed a little water-free pit under his feet. But the water about did not flow back to the pit and wet his shoes at all!

In this fashion, he headed to his dormitory one step after another, with not a single concern for the puddles of water in front of him.

He did not adopt the normal walking method—dodging all the puddles of water in fear of drenching his shoes—until he met other people.

Twenty minutes later, Fang Qiu arrived at the gate of his dormitory. Just at this moment, a car whirled past him.

It squarely ran across a puddle of water next to him.

The water splashed in all directions!

Fang Qiu's eyes suddenly gleamed, all of his internal air instantly activated.

Splashes of mud and water all bounced off when approaching Fang Qiu, as though he was standing inside a protective cover.

He was not stained with any mud or water at all!

However, the students around him were not so lucky. They all got sprayed by mud and water, and their fine outfits were thoroughly smeared, making them look like they had fallen into a trench or something.

Moreover, the faces of a few girls were squirted with mud and water. Looking at the mess all over themselves, they could not help but start to weep.

"F*ck, where are that driver's manners!"

"He can't drive so fast on campus! Doesn't he fear that he might run someone over?"

"I can tell at first glance that he is an overnight millionaire! A man with no manners!"

...

In an instant, the students being sprayed in his surrounding began to yell angry words in the direction of that Benz.

Fang Qiu squinted his eyes and looked in the direction of that car, his pupils icy cold.

The car pulled up at the dormitory ahead. Two sturdy men wearing sunglasses got off the car and pulled open the backdoor respectfully while holding an umbrella.

A middle-aged man and a haughty-looking young man who seemed to be a student but was dressed in hip-hop style stepped out of the car.

The two sturdy men hastily handed the umbrellas over, leaving themselves standing in the rain.