Chapter 1041 - Chapter 1050

Chapter 1041 - The Successful Cultivation of Dendrobes!

Fang Qiu was filled with emotions when he saw that the villagers from all the villages nearby actively participated in the construction of the roads.

Those villagers had had enough of being poor.

They all knew that only when there were roads leading to the outside world could they sell their products to the outside world and be closer to the normal society, and would they no longer be isolated.

Therefore, they were very enthusiastic about paving roads.

As the person in charge of the chief construction team, Wang Yichen was deeply moved when he saw this scene, and the smile on his face became wider.

Standing next to Fang Qiu, Wang Yichen glanced at him and said with a smile, "Turns out that it's really easy to get addicted to doing good deeds."

Fang Qiu also smiled at him but did not respond.

He always followed his heart to do good deeds, and he liked and enjoyed doing so. Besides, he could get a sense of satisfaction he needed by doing so. He knew well about the reasons why people should do good deeds, but he didn't want to talk about it. He didn't need to explain anything to Wang Yichen because the latter would feel it himself.

He was most concerned about those villagers.

From the faces of these villagers, Fang Qiu could see their expectations for the future, and he was very gratified by it. As long as they were willing to work hard for a better life, Fang Qiu would definitely give them a chance to achieve that.

"Beep..."

It was a call from Li Ji.

"Hello?" Fang Qiu answered the phone.

"The Comprehensive Nourishing Pills are quite effective."

Li Ji's tone was less worried than a few days ago as he continued, "On behalf of the country, the people who are suffering here, and the army, I want to thank you.

"Without Comprehensive Nourishing Pills, the infection caused by the neurotropic virus wouldn't have been cured so quickly, and there would have been more casualties. You saved many people's lives this time."

Fang Qiu smiled and replied, "I'm a doctor. Saving people is what I should do."

Fang Qiu was relieved to hear that the infection had been cured on Li Ji's side.

"What's the situation on your side?" asked Li Ji.

"Everything is fine, but I suspect that the Nirvana Organization is plotting something evil; otherwise, they wouldn't have done all those things," Fang Qiu shook his head and said.

"That's possible."

Li Ji nodded and said, "We're interrogating the three men from the Nirvana Organization, but it's very difficult to get any clue out of them. The higher-ups have ordered us to make them talk at all costs."

Fang Qiu replied, "It would be great if we could get some information out of them."

Li Ji nodded and said, "Yeah. I may need your help at that time."

"No problem." Fang Qiu nodded firmly.

At the mention of the Nirvana Organization, Fang Qiu thought of the innocent people who had been killed by the organization, the people who almost died at their hands, and the organization's unreasonable and rabid theory that went against the laws and aimed to take people's lives.