Chapter 401 - Chapter 410

Chapter 401 - Earth Treasures Are Robbed!

The doctor looked at Fang Qiu in surprise, asking, "Is this also the treatment from Chinese Medicine?"

"There are so many Chinese Medicine treatments, and this is one of them," Fang Qiu said.

"Chinese Medicine is not as weak as I thought." The doctor nodded his head and added, "How about this? Let me treat you to a meal. I'm getting more and more curious about Chinese Medicine because of you. I'd like you to tell me more about it if I may."

"Not today, I'm afraid. I got something else to do." Fang Qiu smiled and shook his head. "Maybe next time."

Then Fang Qiu left the hospital with Jiang Miaoyu.

When they went back to the hotel, Fang Qiu found that only three of the people who got into the final of Jiangjing were at the same school as him. He didn't know the rest of the contestants.

Besides, Fang Qiu just knew that this hotel was specially prepared for the contestants from all over the country by CCTV.

Jiang Mengjie did not get into the final because she had only been studying Chinese Medicine for a year and did not have any background in traditional Chinese Medicine, so she failed.

Many people were also surprised by the generosity of the arrangement of the CCTV program.

There were over three hundred people. Each one had their own room. So the program had booked the entire hotel. It was an enormous amount of money in terms of accommodation.

"Have you unpacked your stuff?" Jiang Miaoyu asked when they reached the hotel.

"No." Fang Qiu shrugged and said, "I just arrived this morning and went straight to you."

"We were told that we were here to record the first two shows with 340 contestants. Only 100 people would be able to advance to the next round in the first episode. And 50 of them would get into the next round in the second episode. It'll take three days to record the show. And we've spent two days coming here in advance, so we'll be here for a week."

Jiang Miaoyu said after doing the math, "Although this is a fine hotel, we won't have any cleaning services in the next seven days because they just book the entire hotel."

"Okay." Fang Qiu smiled.

As they spoke, they had reached the fourth floor, in front of Fang Qiu's hotel room.

"Let me help you clean up your room." When Fang Qiu opened the door, Jiang Miaoyu walked straight in.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw that he didn't even open his case.

Therefore, Jiang Miaoyu immediately went up and took out all the things in the case and put them away.

"I put the slippers in your bedside table and towels in the bathroom, okay?" Jiang Miaoyu had already started to help unpack Fang Qiu's package.

"It's okay. I can do this myself. You don't have to do it." Fang Qiu came forward with a smile, grabbing Jiang Miaoyu's hand. "It's time to have dinner. Let's go."

Then Fang Qiu took Jiang Miaoyu out of the room.

In the meantime, a flight from Jiangjing arrived at the capital airport.

A man in a black coat, dressed like Neo in The Matrix, walked out of the airport.

He was wearing sunglasses and smoking a cigar, which made him look quite haughty.