Chapter 431 - Chapter 440

Chapter 431 - Defeat a Seventh-class Martial Superior with Two Meridians

"Hmm?" The man's eyes nearly popped out as he saw the incredible scene in front of him.

On top of the hill. "Huh!" Fang Qiu snorted angrily.

He was really pissed off, for he didn't expect that Zu Liancheng would be so vicious!

Not only did he secretly pour gas under the ground of the hill and use the arrows, but also he used the toxic web, which was so outrageous.

Fortunately, Fang Qiu was a guru.

Unable to avoid these attacks, Fang Qiu directly used the internal Qi to cover his body and blocked all the toxic gas, fire, and poison web.

Walking out of the flames, Fang Qiu stared at the enemy.

It was a fat man in a purple silk robe wearing Buddha beads and A Thousand Eye Bodhi around his neck.

He was not so fat except for his big belly and round face.

He had no hair which made his head look like a watermelon.

"Zu Liancheng!" Fang Qiu's eyes narrowed and face darkened as he looked at him.

"Not dead yet?" Zu Liancheng looked at Fang Qiu surprisingly and threw a hidden weapon box on the ground. Then he pulled out a saber from his waist and sneered, "If this couldn't kill you, then I'll kill you with this saber!"

He then swung the saber, leaping high in the air with powerful murderous intent. He held the saber tightly with both hands and was about to slash Fang Qiu's head fiercely.

"Humph!" Fang Qiu didn't back down. Instead, he directly surged forward to take his blow.

"Ha-ha! Die!" Zu Liancheng laughed ferociously.

The saber in his hand had already killed dozens of people. The blade was so sharp that it could even break the steels.

He thought Fang Qiu was only digging his own grave by charging to him.

However, Zu Liancheng's face changed as soon as he saw Fang Qiu disappear right in front of him.

There was nothing for him to slash.

"Shoo!" The sound of the blade breaking through the air rang out, but it slashed nothing,

As he didn't slash Fang Qiu at all, Zu Liancheng immediately turned his head and looked around.

As a result, he met Fang Qiu's extremely cold eyes as soon as he turned around.

In those eyes, he saw something even crueler than his own murderous intent.

Actually, the moment he used his saber, Fang Qiu had already decided to surge forward.

There was a reason why Zu Liancheng was known as the "Liancheng, King of Knife,"—once he started the fight and then used the saber to protect himself, it would be hard for Fang Qiu to get any closer to him.

Plus, Fang Qiu was completely unarmed.

And most importantly, Fang Qiu was about to make a breakthrough this time, so he needed to encounter something powerful.

Under these circumstances, Fang Qiu must get close to him first so that he couldn't use his saber.

Therefore, as Zu Liancheng was about to slash him, Fang Qiu burst out all his power and charged to Zu Liancheng's back before he could slash him.