Chapter 551 - Chapter 560

Chapter 551 - Screw You!

In the football field of the University of Jiangjing Chinese Medicine. "Whew, whew..."

Under the leadership of their PE teacher, the members of the track team in the school's physical education department were training their physical strength on the one-kilometer runway around the football field.

As the strongest member of the track team, Gao Fei was running alone ahead of the team.

At this time, he had run ten laps. Not only did he sweat all over his body, but his face was also red!

"Beep, beep, beep..."

On the grassland of the football field, a cell phone that had been buried in the stuff suddenly rang.

A short while later. "Gao Fei!"

The PE teacher waved at Gao Fei who had just reached the destination, motioning him to stop.

Seeing this, Gao Fei, who was more than 20 meters away, immediately slowed down.

He gasped and became slower. Finally, he walked to the PE teacher while wiping the sweat off his head.

"You've got a phone call, and you can rest for a while by the way," the PE teacher said as he handed the cell phone to Gao Fei.

"Okay."

Gao Fei nodded and took the phone.

He took a look and found that it was a strange number.

"Hello?" Gao Fei frowned and was about to hang up. But he paused and then decided to answer it.

"Is Gao Fei there?"

The call was connected, and a strange voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Who are you?" Gao Fei asked.

"You don't have to know who I am." The man on the other end of the line grinned and said. "I'm here to help you."

"Sorry, I don't need your help." Gao Fei replied and was ready to hang up the phone.

The person on the other end of the line hurriedly asked, "Don't you want revenge?"

"Revenge? Why do I want to take revenge?" Gao Fei was confused.

"As far as I know, you have been severely humiliated by Fang Qiu last year, haven't you?"

The man on the other end of the line laughed and said, "Do you want to take revenge? As long as you agree to my simple condition..."

"Screw you!" Before the man could finish speaking, Gao Fei swore and hung up the phone.

"Revenge? What the f*ck?!" He cursed angrily.

Gao Fei walked to get his coat not far away. He was going to put his phone back and continue his training.

"Beep, beep, beep..." Before he walked any further, his phone rang again.

It was still the number which called just now.

Gao Fei's face darkened.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Gao Fei cursed as soon as he answered the phone.

"Mr. Gao, don't be mad."

A calm voice came from the other end of the phone. "As long as you are willing to do this, I can promise you any condition you want. No matter how much money you want, just name your price."