Chapter 31 - Chapter 40

Chapter 31 - If I Can't Be Cured, I Will Make You Sorry For It!

"You think I'm kidding? He is an inheritor of talent in the folk."

Shen Chun did not take You Sheng's threat seriously at all.

"He?"

You Sheng turned to look at Fang Qiu and frowned.

"An apprentice of a talent?

"He looks handsome but doesn't look like an apprentice of a talent!"

"Just leave if you don't believe it!" said Shen Chun a little anxiously.

.

Fang Qiu's joining could be a good thing for the department, but no one expected that the Director arranged such an examination.

Now he wished that You Sheng could get the hell out of here himself, so that the examination couldn't go on because the patient left. In this case, the Director could only find another examination.

If so, there would be a chance of holding on to Fang Qiu.

You Sheng looked at Shen Chun who was obviously impatient and then looked at Fang Qiu who looked calm all the time, hesitating in his heart.

"Should I let the teenager who looks a little unreliable in front of me give me a treatment?"

"OK! Today, if I can't be cured, we will wait and see!"

You Sheng finally gritted his teeth and said a cruel word.

Then he threw himself down on the bed directly.

"Come on!"

Shen Chun looked at Fang Qiu. Fang Qiu nodded his head and walked up.

"Now the situation has been very obvious. He has a backache and firmly believes that it is a bone problem, which means that he has been screened for internal organs and so on.

"If there's a bone problem, it will be the spine."

Fang Qiu came to the bedside and put his right hand on the position of the first thoracic vertebra.

"Boy, can you do it? If you can't, don't do it! If you make it worse, I will make you sorry for it!"

You Sheng threatened dreadfully as he turned his head to stare at Fang Qiu.

He was not worried that the little fellow would not cure him. What he worried was that what if this fellow made it worse.

After all, he was a rich man with a precious body.

"Please forget about your identity, forget about money. You are just a patient in front of illness and you are just a person like others in front of me!" Fang Qiu said coldly, "and as a doctor, I won't do it if I'm not sure enough."

This forceful and lofty word let Shen Chun and Director Su Mudong who worriedly rushed up light up their eyes suddenly.

"Good!

"He deserves to be respected just through this word!" said Su Mudong in his heart.

"Especially that sentence 'you are just a patient in front of illness and you are just a person like others in front of me'!"

"Reasonable. Neither humble nor arrogant!

"I estimate that seldom doctors can say such a meaningful word in the whole hospital!"