Chapter 821 - Chapter 835

Chapter 821 - Note from Air Hostess

At Jiangzhe TV Station Tower, in the hall on the first floor, for the recording of this episode, all the things in the hall on the first floor were temporarily taken away, and even a small red stage was set up in the center.

On the background board on the stage, there were the images of the six members and the publicity of the show.

In front of the stage, a large group of staff surrounded the stage in a half-moon shape.

"Start!"

As soon as the director gave the order, all the well-prepared departments of the show immediately began to work. The cameraman also directly turned the camera to the six members standing on the stage.

"Hello, everyone. Welcome to the show."

Liu Qingshi, who was in charge of the production, stood in the center. As soon as the camera was turned on, he immediately took a step forward and said to the camera with a big smile, "You're right. I'm still the host."

He warmed up the show.

The six fixed members began to chat with each other on the stage.

They were chatting.

"Hey, I heard that there is a mysterious big star coming to our show. It's so heated on the Internet. Why don't we see him?"

Ying'er, who was the only female MC, looked around as she spoke.

The camera also turned.

It can be seen that on the right side of the stage, there was a small red carpet.

Three words also appeared on the TV screen: Could it be?

"Ying'er is right."

Liu Qingshi immediately replied, "Today, we have indeed ushered in the two most important guests of this season's show."

"The two most important guests?"

Zhang Junhe, who was a little short, stood up and asked in a panic, "Will the stage collapse?"

"Ha-ha."

Because of Zhang Junhe's vivid and lively performance, everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm embarrassed."

Liu Qingshi quickly stood up and said, "Can you not use such an old joke?"

Zhang Junhe chuckled.

"Okay."

Liu Qingshi continued to say, "Who are our mysterious guests today? Welcome Fang Qiu, who won the champion of the Young Chinese Medicine Doctor, and our little princess, Song Yaqi!"

After that, the camera turned.

They saw that Song Yaqi held Fang Qiu's arm. They walked out of the red carpet with a smile on their face. After waving to the camera to say hello, they went on the stage and shook hands with the six members one by one.

"Have you thought of it?"

Liu Qingshi's eyes widened as he asked the other members, "Have you thought of it?"

"No, I didn't think of it at all."

Zheng Weilian looked silly, but he said in an extremely serious tone, "I really didn't expect that the director would find a doctor for us. Was he afraid that we would break our legs while recording? In order to participate in this show, I took an accident insurance!"