Chapter 736 - Chapter 750

Chapter 736 - The Bankruptcy of Two Listed Companies???

"I've got good news for you."

In response to Yang Ningyuan's question, Fang Qiu smiled and took a sip of tea. Then he asked, "What do you think of Siqi Pharmaceutical Company and Taikang Pharmaceutical Company?"

"Huh?"

Yang Ningyuan was at a loss. He gazed at Fang Qiu with a puzzled look and asked, "What do you mean?"

Mr. Li, who was sitting on the ground in another tearoom separated by an ancient screen next door, was also confused when he heard Fang Qiu's question.

What Fang Qiu said was clearly something he and Yang Ningyuan had not expected.

Nevertheless, it was also because of this unexpected topic that both of them became more confused and curious about Fang Qiu's visit this time.

Over there, Fang Qiu put down the teacup and asked with a smile, "I mean, what do you think of taking over the two companies?"

Yang Ningyuan and Mr. Li were shocked at the same time the moment they heard what he said.

Siqi Pharmaceutical Company and Taikang Pharmaceutical Company were the top pharmaceutical companies in the country. They could be ranked among the top 10 pharmaceutical companies. How could such pharmaceutical companies be taken over so easily?

Moreover, pharmaceutical companies were something that millions of people wanted to own stocks in these days, but they were not short of money at all. No matter how much money you had, it was almost impossible to own such stocks!

Before Fang Qiu asked this question, Yang Ningyuan had never thought that he could be associated with pharmaceutical companies.

Now, since Fang Qiu had mentioned it, he thought it was quite interesting.

"Are you kidding me?" Yang Ningyuan replied in surprise.

"I'm not kidding."

Fang Qiu shook his head and said, "These two companies are about to go bankrupt!"

"What?"

Yang Ningyuan was astounded!

Mr. Li, who was behind the screen, was also startled by the news.

Two of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the country were going to go bankrupt so easily?

How was that possible?

However, unlike Yang Ningyuan, Mr. Li immediately recalled that these two companies seemed to have been exposed by Fang Qiu for problems with their drugs before when Fang Qiu mentioned these two companies.

Then, what did Fang Qiu mean by saying that the two companies were going to go bankrupt?

Yang Ningyuan asked in surprise, "What's going on? As far as I know, Siqi and Taikang are among the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the country. These two companies are flush with cash, have almost no loans, and maintain a high degree of liquidity. How could they possibly go bankrupt?"

"You'll know the specific situation soon."

Fang Qiu didn't make it clear. He just asked, "If Siqi Pharmaceutical Company and Taikang Pharmaceutical Company are on the verge of bankruptcy, are you willing to buy these two companies?"

From the beginning, Fang Qiu indeed had considered Yang Ningyuan as the person who would take over the two companies. On the one hand, it was because Yang Ningyuan was a businessman. On the other hand, it was because Yang Ningyuan had the financial resources.