Chapter 471 - Chapter 480

Chapter 471 - Challenge Price, 10 Million!

The heated discussion of the Young Chinese Medicine Doctor was still going on online.

Early in the morning on Monday, there was also a commotion on the Wulin forum.

Of course, it was not because of the Young Chinese Medicine Doctor, but because of a Challenge Letter!

A Challenge Letter that shocked everyone on the forum!

"Mysterious man, do you dare to fight me?" It was posted by an ID on the forum called "Qingfeng Jian".

It was common to see the Challenge Letter in the forum, but it was rare to see someone like Qingfeng Jian!

In the Wulin forum, it was rather common to see the Challenge Letter. When anything happened in Wulin, there may be someone issuing the letter.

Therefore, when the mysterious man confessed that he possessed the treasure book which could detect the Heaven and Earth Treasures, people in Wulin knew that the Challenge Letter would soon come out.

Therefore, everyone was not surprised when they saw the Challenge Letter.

They were shocked by the man who issued the Challenge Letter.

Qingfeng Jian's real name was Li Chengtian.

He ranked No. 571 in the List of Martial Superiors. He was an eighth-class Martial Superior with one opened meridian, good at using swords. According to the record of the List of Martial Superiors, he held a sharp sword passed down from ancient times, and his kung fu was also related to the sword. The swordsmanship was called Qingfeng.

Li Chengtian swept the martial arts world with the Qingfeng Sword and defeated many people who were stronger than him. Many masters said that the sword was as fast as the cool breeze and it wouldn't stop until there was bloodshed.

That was to say, this sword technique was not only powerful, it must also cause bloodshed once the blade left the sheath.

Therefore, after defeating a group of masters, Li Chengtian continued to look for someone to challenge. As a result, no one was willing to battle with him. In desperation, Li Chengtian could only return to the hidden forest and isolated himself from the outside world to cultivate.

If someone did the math, they would find that Li Chengtian hadn't appeared in Jianghu for ten years.

No one expected that this time he was actually attracted by the treasure book.

He also became the first person to issue a Challenge Letter to the mysterious man.

He said in the Challenge Letter, "The battle between you and me is based on the treasure book which can detect the Heaven and Earth Treasures, but only if you really have it!"

Such a simple sentence caused a stir in the entire Wulin forum.

"It's been a few days, and finally, a master came out."

"Qingfeng Jian Li Chengtian is a famous figure in the last generation. I heard that he broke through to the eighth class at the age of forty, but now he is over fifty years old. And he is still the highest-ranked and the most powerful master among all the eighth-class Martial Superiors with one opened meridian. Moreover, No. 570 is an eight-class Martial Superior with two opened meridians!"

"I didn't expect that it actually drew out Li Chengtian."

"Although Li Chengtian is very powerful, the mysterious person is not weak."