Chapter 901 - Chapter 910

Chapter 901 - Persuasion to Act in a Movie!

"Eh?"

Li Huawen was stunned. He turned to look at Fang Qiu and asked in surprise, "How do you know?"

"Because of Hero Yang Yizhi.

"Some time ago, Director Chen said that he would make a movie about Hero Yang Yizhi. He was the first one that came to my mind. It seems to be true," said Fang Qiu.

"Yes, that is Director Chen Xiaogang."

Li Huawen nodded and added, "Since you have guessed that he wants to meet you, you should also have guessed his purpose, right?"

"To make a movie," Fang Qiu answered.

"What do you think?" Li Huawen smiled and asked, "Are you interested?"

"I'm a doctor." Fang Qiu shook his head with a wry smile and said, "I'm neither an actor nor a star. It's a bit unprofessional for me to perform at the New Year's Gala and act in a movie."

"Are you sure you're not a star?"

Li Huawen glanced at Fang Qiu and said resignedly, "Let me tell you something. You're more famous than a star now. Some people said that this year is the year of Fang Qiu, and I also think so! Look at how popular you are this year. If you weren't a doctor and didn't compete with stars for a job, those stars would have united to crack you down a long time ago!"

Hearing that, Fang Qiu gave a wry smile.

"From your performance on the program, it seems that you respect Yang Yizhi very much. Director Chen Xiaogang chose you because of your respect for Hero Yang Yizhi and your talent showed in the variety show."

While pulling Fang Qiu out, Li Huawen asked again, "Are you really not interested in acting?"

"Not interested."

Fang Qiu shook his head again.

He majored in medicine, and he was a hidden guru in Wulin. Why did he act in a movie?

During the talk, they walked out of the Central Television and got in Li Huawen's car.

Twenty minutes later.

Led by Li Huawen, Fang Qiu came to a tea room hidden in the corner. It looked simple, but it was extremely exquisite.

The two of them came to the early reserved room together and saw the famous director Chen Xiaogang and his personal scriptwriter Zhao Rulong!

"Welcome."

As soon as Fang Qiu and Li Huawen entered the door, Director Chen Xiaogang immediately rose to greet them and said, "Nice to meet you!"

Fang Qiu hurriedly returned a salute.

"Please sit down."

Zhao Rulong echoed and led Fang Qiu and Li Huawen to the table to sit down.

The four people in the room were all seated.

"I can hear Fang Qiu's name at least three times a day. Today, I finally have the honor to see him. He is indeed a talented young man!"

As soon as they sat down, Director Chen Xiaogang immediately began to praise Fang Qiu.

"Director Chen, you're flattering me," Fang Qiu said humbly.