Chapter 521 - Chapter 530

Chapter 521 - People of the Middle East Were Stunned!

In the branch of the Gospel Division of Esfahan. "Is this Heavenly God's will?"

Looking at the corpses of armed terrorists, all the government soldiers were surprised and delighted. What shocked them was that there were hundreds of people in the branch of the Gospel Division. How could they be wiped out without being noticed?

They were ecstatic because the Gospel Division was one of the four major second-rate forces in the Middle East. Once this branch was destroyed, Gospel Division would inevitably suffer a great loss. Under these circumstances, the government army would have a chance to completely control Esfahan and drive the division out of the city.

"Who did it? Who?" The leader of the army looked around in great shock. He couldn't figure out who was able to do this as he saw his men taking away all the arms of the Gospel Division and as he looked at the impregnable fortress.

At this time, a soldier said, "Sir! Report!"

The leader immediately regained his senses.

The soldier continued, "We've found the monitor."

Upon hearing that, the leader immediately strode forward and quickly arrived at the surveillance room. When he turned on the monitor, the leader of the army was dumbfounded.

He wasn't the only one.

All the people who stood in the monitoring room and saw the video were amazed!

From the surveillance video, they could clearly see that it was not a large force or a large group of people that destroyed this branch, but it was one man!

Just one person! He destroyed this branch with his own strength.

Within one night, the news that the branch of the Gospel Division was destroyed with no one alive swept across the entire region of the Middle East.

As soon as the news spread, the two first-rate forces and four second-rate forces in the whole of the Middle East were shocked.

They also recalled that the Dawn Group was also destroyed.

For a time, all the Middle East forces connected these two things together.

According to the news, the Dawn Group was destroyed by one person, while the branch of the Gospel Division in Esfahan was also destroyed by one person. There was a fair chance that the two things were done by the same person!

If they were the same person, it would be too horrible!

If it weren't for that person, it would be impossible that so many powerful talents suddenly popped out in such a short time.

As soon as they received the news, all the leaders of the major forces ordered to investigate the person quickly. No matter what, they must find out the identity of this person. They wanted to see who this person was and which side he belonged to!

Not only the major forces but also the Middle East army also began to investigate, trying to recruit this person who eliminated the branch of the Gospel Division.

Soon, as the entire Middle East was shocked by this news, the international underground force forum also released the monitoring video which was about the branch of the Gospel Division being destroyed in the first place.

The international underground force forum was an online forum whose mainframe was placed in a lawless area and no one in the world could control. The people who could enter this forum were all the underground forces of various countries.