Chapter 681 - Chapter 690

Chapter 681 - The Profit of Advertisement Was At Least 500 Million!

"Beep, beep, beep..." Just as Fang Qiu and Jiang Miaoyu were sitting together, having a warm and romantic birthday feast, Fang Qiu's cell phone suddenly sounded.

It was not a phone call, but a WeChat message.

He took out his phone to have a look.

It turned out to be a WeChat message from Yao Jie.

He took a careful look at it and saw a picture on his WeChat. The picture was a little lengthy and read, "An Advertising Investment Fair will be held in Conference Room 218 of the Xiongcheng Hotel at 9 a.m. the day after tomorrow. All are welcome to join us."

Apart from that, Yao Jie also left his name, contact information and other information.

After reading what was sent, Fang Qiu immediately logged into Weibo and posted the picture.

"What are you doing? You're not serious about your birthday!" Sitting across from him, Jiang Miaoyu, who was lighting the candles on the cake, looked up at Fang Qiu and said.

"Nothing," Fang Qiu put away his phone and answered with a smile.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." Jiang Miaoyu sang with a smile. The melodious song spread.

Gazing at the candles on the cake and the smile on Jiang Miaoyu's face, Fang Qiu then turned his head and looked out of the French window next to him. Looking down at the dazzling lights outside, he said in his heart, "I'm an adult now."

All of a sudden, he had a feeling that the world was a great place.

Fang Qiu smiled and began to divide the cake.

After finishing the cake and the meal, it was time to see the most spectacular sunset.

Fang Qiu booked a high-speed train ticket for Jiang Miaoyu on his phone and watched the sunset in the restaurant with her for a while. When it was almost time, he saw Jiang Miaoyu off at the high-speed railway station.

"You really don't want to stay?" Outside the high-speed railway station, Fang Qiu looked at Jiang Miaoyu, not willing to let her go.

Jiang Miaoyu also gazed at Fang Qiu, feeling reluctant to part from him. "No. If I don't get home before 10 o'clock, it will be hard to explain to my parents."

Fang Qiu spread out his hands helplessly, held Jiang Miaoyu in his arms and said, "All right then. I will miss you."

Jiang Miaoyu responded with a red face, "Me too."

The two of them stayed close together in a cuddle, outside the station. It was not until the time came for ticket checking that Jiang Miaoyu went in.

After her ticket was checked, Jiang Miaoyu still wanted to turn around to say goodbye to Fang Qiu.

When she turned around, she found that Fang Qiu who had been standing outside the station and watching her, had disappeared.

"You've already started to neglect me like this now?" Jiang Miaoyu was very disappointed.

There was a particularly depressing feeling in her heart, which was getting more intense.

She wanted to call Fang Qiu and vent her anger, but she knew that Fang Qiu was really busy. She really should not disturb him.

After hesitating for a while, Jiang Miaoyu decided not to make a phone call. She took the ticket in disappointment, got on the train, sat down and appeared to be in a daze. No one knew what she was thinking.