Chapter 51 - Chapter 60

Chapter 51 - Discovered!

It was a short distance.

But Fang Qiu clearly saw that the copper coin really moved!

He immediately became excited. "It really moved!"

He quickly looked around to make sure the windows were closed, which could exclude the wind factor. It really moved.

Finally, he made a breakthrough!

He hurried to control his mind and concentrate on the copper coin quietly.

A command of "To the left" was given by his mind.

But the copper coin remained unmoved...

Again. "To the left!"

Still remained unmoved...

"What's going on here?"

Fang Qiu frowned slightly.

"What went wrong?"

He didn't doubt that he had misread it because anyone at his level couldn't misread it.

"There must be something wrong."

He went on with his commands while recalling the difference between the moment of success and the next times.

"At that successful moment, it seemed that I did not think of anything but gave a command with my mind and did not think of success urgently.

But at the following commands, he wanted to see success urgently.

"Could it be that the following minds were too distracting and too eager for instant success?

"So I couldn't mobilize the power of my mind?

"Or was it similar to the arrival of mind, Qi, and power?"

Having thought of this, he kind of comprehended instantly. So he held his breath attentively and got rid of the distracting thoughts at once.

It was almost impossible for an average person to get rid of distracting thoughts quickly.

Because most of the people were slaves to their own thoughts and couldn't control their own active thoughts.

Only people at a certain level could do it easily.

After eliminating the distracting thoughts, Fang Qiu gave a simple command.

Without any expectation, it was just a command.

"To the left."

The copper coin moved slightly to the left.

Seeing this, Fang Qiu's eyes immediately burst into lights of excitement.

"Sure enough it is!

"I can't control the copper coin by my distracting thoughts but the pure minds!"

And just at the moment when the copper coin moved, he even clearly felt that he had some connection with the copper coin.

Or it could be said that he felt an unknown power and he put it on the copper coin to make it move.

"Could the power be the power of mind?"

Fang Qiu thought in the heart.

He knew that this opportunity only came out by accident. If he did not seize the opportunity this time, he would not know when he would meet it next time.