Chapter 41 - Chapter 50

Chapter 41 - Waging a War in Public!

Zhu Benzheng, Sun Hao, and Zhou Xiaotian were also taken aback at Fang Qiu's overbearing remarks. Nor had they expected that Fang Qiu could bring all sordid things Li Qingshi did to them onto the table.

And he looked like he would fight him to death!

But with such being the case, they could not flinch now. They must back their buddy up!

Not to mention that Li Qingshi was not only targeting Fang Qiu but also their Dormitory 501.

"Right. Whatever you have, just bring it on. Don't try to hide them. Now that you dared to do those things, you should have the guts to admit! No matter what your move is, we, Dormitory 501, will take it!"

Growled Zhu Benzheng, who directly took a step forward to stand out of the crowd and pointed at Li Qingshi.

Sun Hao and Zhou Xiaotian shot Zhu Benzheng a petrified look.

Despite the fact that Zhu Benzheng was the oldest in their dormitory, he was usually quiet and would not make a speech easily. But this time, he was the first one to step forward of his own accord.

And he even pointed straightly at Li Qingshi.

What a loyal buddy!

The rest of them naturally would not want to be left behind.

"Yep. Throw out whatever move you have; we, Dormitory 501, will take them all!"

Sun Hao also came forward and pointed a finger at Li Qingshi.

Zhou Xiaotian did not say anything, but he also advanced and pointed a finger at Li Qingshi.

Now, the three were standing in a line pointing at Li Qingshi.

Watching the three with a livid expression, Li Qingshi seemed so sullen that his face could be wringing wet.

It never occurred to him that Fang Qiu could expose those things in public, and his three roommates could point their fingers at him in front of all the people.

Fuming!

Flames of fury instantly filled his chest due to the insult.

The three stalked up to Fang Qiu in unison, pointing at Li Qingshi all the way they went.

The four stood together.

"Perhaps you guys are still wondering what transgressions Fang Qiu just accused. So, I'd better give you the long and short of the story!"

Zhu Benzheng spoke out loud, "On this Thursday, a lot of trash was thrown into our dormitory without reason. And the surveillance camera mysteriously did not record anything during that period of time. Then, the student union simply issued a notice of criticism to us. Overwhelmed by irritation, Fang Qiu tore up the notice. But next, someone from the disciplinary committee of the student union caught us just as we rushed downstairs!"

"As if closely linked, bad things occurred one after another!"

"So, who is so powerful to command the whole student union to take on just a dormitory? And who has such authority to erase the records of the dormitory surveillance camera?"

"There is more!"

"This Tuesday, the three of us all heard Fang Qiu and Jiang Miaoyu perform the song Start-of-Term Gift for the first time, which was absolutely stunning. However, the very next day, Fang Qiu's share in the show was replaced inexplicably. And the one who replaced Fang Qiu is exactly this one!"