Chapter 461 - Chapter 470

Chapter 461 - Offer An Explanation Regardless Of Victory Or Defeat

"Hiss... " In the hall, everyone present was a martial arts practitioner, so even if they were far away, they could clearly see it. When they saw the big man being beaten by Fang Qiu, everyone in the hall couldn't help but gasp in astonishment.

The steward exclaimed, "He's so powerful. He at least reached the peak of the sixth class and may have even reached the seventh class."

"Hmm." Ling Xiuqi's face changed.

He didn't expect that the man would be so powerful.

"I'll go." At this time, down the hall, an old man with a long beard on the first right chair stood up. "Even if he is a seventh-class Martial Superior, he's going to lose!"

"Please, Elder." Ling Xiuqi saluted.

The old man, the oldest elder of their Ling Family, had already reached the seventh class with two meridians. He was the most powerful person in the Ling Family in most people's eyes.

As for Ling Xiuqi, this elder must be able to solve the problem.

That man in black must be finished.

"Whoosh!" In the hall, the elder stepped forward, slowly walked to the entrance of the hall, and stared at Fang Qiu who had just walked to the stone tripod in the center of the square outside. The elder's face was cold, and he moved immediately. He rushed to Fang Qiu fiercely with incredible speed.

"Seventh-class Martial Superior with two meridians?" Taking a look at the old man who was racing to him, Fang Qiu raised his eyebrows slightly.

His strength had also gained a huge increase after he broke through from the third class to the fifth class.

While he was a third-class Martial Superior, he was already able to defeat three seventh-class Martial Superiors with two meridians and one seventh-class Martial Superiors with three meridians in Outer Mongolia.

Now he had reached the fifth class, a seventh-class Martial Superior with two meridians was no longer a threat to Fang Qiu.

Since he had already broken in, it was necessary to show sufficient deterrence!

"Swoosh." Clenching his right fist, Fang Qiu waved his right hand when the elder rushed to him. He directly met the elder's fist with his own punch.

The next moment, a loud crackle was heard. "Boom!"

Everyone was taken aback by the huge sound.

Some people with lower strength even felt the pain in their ears because of the sound.

However, just when everyone thought that the man in black must have been hit by the elder and flew out, they only found that the man in black was still standing still, without moving a single step.

But the elder was gone.

Everyone looked around blankly.

It turned out that the elder actually lay on the ground in the distance, and there was still blood gushing from his mouth.

It only took one move. No, it was only one punch!

The eldest elder who reached the seventh class with two meridians was hit and threw away by the man in black.

At this moment, everyone in the Ling Family was dumbfounded in the hall.

In their eyes, the elder was an ultimate expert. He was one of the top fighters in the entire Ganzhou Province and almost the strongest person except for the Old Ancestor, let alone in the Ling family.