Chapter 886 - Chapter 900

Chapter 886 - The Divine Sword Would Be Mine!

Although the legend of the Sword-hidden Mountain was very tempting to the people in Wulin, they were also very clear that John Doe had become the most unique one in Wulin since his sudden appearance.

Just see what he got. At first, he sold the Earth Treasure, then he got the Heaven Treasure, Guru Sword, and so on. They were all good things. Many people even wondered if John Doe was a treasure-seeking machine.

Now John Doe was comprehending the Sword Enlightenment Stele. Nobody was sure that the legendary divine sword in the Sword-hidden Mountain would not be obtained by John Doe.

It would be best if there was no such thing. What if there was?

Of course, the top and first-class forces in Wulin did not need a legendary divine sword to be famous. Even if they got it by chance, it was just icing on the cake.

But in comparison, for those second-class forces and lone swordsmen who liked the freedom, that sword was a sharp weapon for them to enhance their strength.

A divine sword would not only improve their combat capability but also enhance their strength to a higher level so that their forces could be promoted to a high rank!

A second-class force could be elevated to the first-class because of this divine sword!

It was undoubtedly tempting.

The second-class forces in Wulin all sent people to the Sword-hidden Mountain to keep an eye on John Doe and check the situation first. If John Doe got nothing, it would not be too late to comprehend the stele.

At the same time, there were also a lot of lone swordsmen who couldn't resist the temptation of the legend. They began to rush to the Sword-hidden Mountain, ready to see what the Sword Enlightenment Stele looked like and if they could get an opportunity.

At the same time, an elder dressed very thickly in a ragged turban drank all the soup in the bowl in a few mouthfuls in a small noodle restaurant in Huaxia. Then he stood up, held a long sword tightly wrapped in rags. He wiped his mouth and walked out while taking out a very old-fashioned phone that was kept very well.

"John Doe?"

After reading the phone, the elder carefully wrapped it up with a piece of cloth and put it into the inner bag of his coat. Then he gently stroked the long sword in his arms. Suddenly his eyes burst out a cold light. He murmured, "The top one among the younger generation? You'd better not get the divine sword in the Sword-hidden Mountain. Even if you get it, it would be mine!"

The elder immediately walked to the local station. His target was Tongnan!

On the third floor of Dayin Detective Agency in a village in the north of Jiangjing was He Gaoming's base camp, which only belonged to him. In the past, every time Fang Qiu came here, he couldn't see anyone or hear any sound.

But now, compared with the previous silence, today's detective agency was full of people.

In addition to He Gaoming, who was sitting at his desk smoking a cigar and pretending to be a boss, there were more than 30 people in the room.

To take a closer look, in addition to Liang Fen and the other seven people, the rest were all people who came back from the island with He Gaoming.

The spacious detective agency suddenly became crowded with the arrival of more than 30 people. He Gaoming went to the second-hand furniture store nearby and bought a sofa and a very large carpet at his own expense to greet everyone. Only then did they have a place to rest.