Chapter 1061 - Chapter 1070

Chapter 1061 - Shocking the World with Each Thing He Did!

"Shadow Killer?"

Looking at the dead Thomas who was lying on the ground with grievance in his eyes, Fang Qiu heaved a sigh of relief. He recalled what Thomas had said in the battle.

It was said that Shadow Killer was a kind of metahuman who could combine witchcraft with killing skills.

This kind of metahuman was very rare.

Even on the World Killer List, there were only two such metahumans, one of whom had disappeared for a hundred years and possibly had died, and the other one was Thomas, who was ranked second on the list.

Fang Qiu murmured, "They were really going all out since they even hired the killer ranked second on the list to kill me."

At the same time, many people who had conflicts with him immediately emerged in his mind. First of all, it couldn't be people from Wulin of Huaxia who hired Thomas. The people in Wulin now would never hire killers to settle a grudge, and even if they wanted to, they couldn't afford it.

An ordinary person could not afford to hire a killer ranked second on the World Killer List.

Judging by this, Fang Qiu quickly excluded a lot of people.

He thought about it carefully.

There seemed to be only one person who could afford to hire a killer and would not give up until he killed him.

This person was Ruan Shiben, the general of Southern Yue.

As he thought of this, Fang Qiu couldn't help shaking his head.

It was reasonable that Ruan Shiben wanted to kill Fang Qiu since the latter had killed his son, Ruan Changhong. No matter how evil Ruan Changhong was, Ruan Shiben would take revenge for him.

In Fang Qiu's opinion, Ruan Changhong dared to do what he had done, including mobilizing the military fighter jets, just because he had his father's support.

Therefore, Fang Qiu didn't feel sorry for Ruan Shiben at all. Instead, he felt that this person really deserved to die since he had sent fighter jets to invade Huaxia and attacked Huaxia people.

As the general of Huaxia's neighboring country, he turned a blind eye to this and challenged the majesty of Huaxia. If Huaxia's higher-ups allowed it, this person would have been killed a hundred times.

However, Ruan Shiben was a general and Fang Qiu had no time to go to Southern Yue in the near future, so he could only leave this matter alone now.

He squatted down, reached out his hand, and fumbled around Thomas' body. After finding the two three-edged military knives, he left quickly.

After all, the three-edged military knife was a typical military knife from Huaxia. If he didn't take the knives away, it might arouse suspicion after people found them. So Fang Qiu directly took them away and burned them with his internal Qi.

Soon, the sky was turning bright.

The morning sun slowly rose.

"Rumble..."

Less than an hour after Fang Qiu left, the roar of the engine came from a distance.

A few off-road vehicles full of people whistled over. On the doors of those off-road vehicles, there was a very unique symbol.