Chapter 786 - Chapter 800

Chapter 786 - Get the Wine, The Show Begins!

"This move is so familiar!"

Meanwhile, an image suddenly flashed across Fang Qiu's mind.

It was on a stage.

A man wearing a Chinese opera costume was holding a huge saber in his hand. He was posing as a pheasant standing on one foot, holding the saber high above his head.

"It's Chinese opera!"

Fang Qiu was struck by the thought.

At this moment, Yun Yangzi attacked again. His fists were like sticks, smashing down at the same time.

Wasn't this the scene when Wu Song fought the tiger in the opera?

In the blink of an eye, Fang Qiu understood.

No wonder when everyone introduced Yun Yangzi, they would say that he was from the Pear Garden!

It turned out that the Pear Garden was really the Pear Garden which people referred to as an ancient theatre troupe!

Fang Qiu was intrigued and no longer dodged the moves. Instead, he took the initiative to confront Yun Yangzi.

"Bang, bang, bang!"

The two collided with each other and the horrible loud noises echoed between heaven and earth.

It could be seen with the naked eye.

Waves of energy Qi would spread in all directions wherever their fists and feet collided. It was just like a piercing cold wind, causing the surrounding people to face the freezing cold.

"It's terrifying."

"With this kind of fist momentum, I'm afraid that we will be destroyed in one punch, right?"

"They are super masters. These are just normal moves."

"This can only be considered normal?"

"Both of them are super masters and now they are just testing each other. After a few more moves, it will be time for the real confrontation."

At the edge of the field, "Both of them should know their real strength now." Diwu Qian narrowed her eyes and murmured in a low voice, "Yun Yangzi seems to be deliberately displaying the tricks and moves of the Pear Garden. It seems that he is telling John Doe not to learn them secretly. Ordinary people can't steal the skills of the Pear Garden. Those who steal them will either join them or be destroyed by the Pear Garden!"

"That's right."

Somehow, Mu Rufeng approached Diwu Qian and said, "John Doe has also revealed a lot of skills. The test between the two should be over. The real battle is about to begin."

Diwu Qian turned to glance at Mu Rufeng, but did not say anything.

When she saw Mu Rufeng's flushed face, she smiled softly and turned her head to continue watching the battle.

On the top of the mountain in the east, "The strength of the two young men is very strong. With the support of the Pear Garden, it's not difficult for Yun Yangzi to become a guru. After all, it will not a big problem for him to cross the chasm with his great talent."

The middle-aged man said.

"Yes."

The haggard woman nodded and added, "Compared with Yun Yangzi, this John Doe's background is unknown for now. But from his performance, it seems that he is very righteous. In addition, he managed to enter the realm of 'Lotus Stride' at such a young age. It is certain that he will become a guru in the future."