Chapter 251 - Chapter 260

Chapter 251 - I Didn't Believe He Ranked the First!

"Well."

Looking at the ten people in the examination room, the invigilator opened his mouth and said, "Your test papers have been finished grading. Those whose names are mentioned by me can take part in the next exam."

Hearing that, everyone got a little nervous.

Although each of them was very confident that they could certainly pass the exam, nervousness was still inevitable the moment the invigilator announced the result.

"Fang Qiu," said the invigilator.

Fang Qiu stood up with the voice.

The others turned their heads and looked at Fang Qiu with doubt on their faces.

"This guy is also named Fang Qiu?"

"Is Fang Qiu such a good name? Why so many people are named Fang Qiu?"

"This guy should not be the Fang Qiu who accepted the Feeling Pulse Challenge. It's just that the two have the same name."

Everyone whispered secretly.

The arrogant young man who chose to sit beside Fang Qiu deliberately couldn't help arching his eyebrows with a playful sneer at the corner of his mouth when he heard Fang Qiu's name.

"Fang Qiu?"

Looking at Fang Qiu, the young man muttered secretly and disdainfully, "If you want to blame something, you should blame that you have the same name as that guy. Since that guy is not here, I'll teach you a lesson first. Anyway, both of you are called Fang Qiu, right?"

Thinking of that, the young man immediately made a sneer.

At the same time, the invigilator on the podium pronounced the second name.

"Zhang Changping."

Hearing the cry, the arrogant young man immediately rose to his feet, looked proudly at the others, and sat down again.

The roll call continued.

A few minutes later, all ten names in the room were called.

All the people were promoted to the next round.

With a sigh of relief, everyone focused their attention on Fang Qiu.

Not just because his name was Fang Qiu, but also because of his performance.

"So far, the man has done a good job. At least, he didn't bring shame on the name Fang Qiu."

"It takes him only 40 minutes to finish the second exam. And he has passed it. It seems that he's not as ignorant and incompetent as I thought."

"Though he looks not as skilled as that Fang Qiu, his strength can't be weak."

With the release of the exam result, everyone changed their opinion on Fang Qiu.

Those who had thought Fang Qiu was ignorant and incompetent also recognized Fang Qiu's strength now.

At the same time, the invigilator, who had read all the names, was about to leave the room.

"Wait a minute."

Suddenly, a cry came.

The crowd was stunned.