Chapter 836 - Chapter 850

Chapter 836 - An Ancient Hero's Last Words!

This was a very wide space. It was twice as wide as the entrance of the cave where they had stayed yesterday. The ground here was made of flat stones. From the place where light could be seen to the hole at the end, it was a distance of about thirty or forty meters long.

Among them, there were many things, such as rotten woods, branches, clothing, etc. "What is this?" While everyone was observing this magical cave like that in a blockbuster, Liu Qingshi, who had been looking for clues out of curiosity over there, suddenly shouted. He waved to everyone quickly and said, "Here are many words. Come and see if any of you know these words."

Hearing his words, they immediately walked over. Without a flashlight, the sunlight coming in through the crack allowed them to clearly see the words on the rock wall. "Wow, how did they engrave so many words?"

"I remember that on Zheng He's Voyages to the West, he took a whole fleet of soldiers, so those soldiers might have engraved those words. It was really not easy to engrave so many words." Everyone sighed. Unlike others, as soon as he saw the words on the wall, Fang Qi was shocked.

Others couldn't see it, but he could clearly see that an ancient text on this rock wall was not engraved with a tool at all, but was written directly with a finger. Fang Qiu could write a similar text, but it would be absolutely impossible for him to write such an elaborate one. The calligraphy was just so beautiful, like writing with a pen on paper. It seemed that it hadn't been affected by the rock's texture at all. The author must have deep inner energy to have written such a thing. A general master could never do it!

"Why can't I understand it?" Ying'er frowned, looked at the text on the rock wall, and said, "There are a few words that seem to be understandable, but after a closer look, I don't know what exactly they are." "They're all ancient Chinese," Fang Qiu said.

"Can you understand them?" Song Yaqi looked at Fang Qiu curiously. "I can." Fang Qiu nodded affirmatively.

"Then why don't you translate the text for us?" Liu Qingshi asked. "I can do the translation, but you have to let me read it first, right?" Fang Qiu smiled wryly. They quickly made room for Fang Qiu and allowed him to stand in the front and center position to read it.

"I, Yang Yizhi, broke into the sea with Zheng He at the Central Plains, and it has been more than seventy..." Fang Qiu looked at every word quietly.

But with each word he read, the shock in his heart increased. Judging from this text, it was indeed an ancient martial arts senior who had left this text!

From the side, everyone also worked hard to read every word carefully, trying to translate the whole article by themselves, but after reading it for a long time, they still didn't understand the meaning. In the end, they really couldn't understand it, and had to give up. They turned their heads and looked at Fang Qiu.

Seeing the shock on Fang Qiu's face, they became even more curious. "Have you finished reading it? What is written on it?" Ying'er asked anxiously.

"Huh..." Fang Qiu let out a long breath, blinked his eyes and said, "I'm finished."

"What is written on it?" Liu Qingshi asked immediately. The PD also hurried forward and gave Fang Qiu all the shots.

"The text is about the last words written by a man of the Ming Dynasty in our country before he died!" Fang Qiu said.

"What?" Liu Qingshi was surprised.